Yes, you did read that correctly.
Dad Gets 40k More Instagram Followers Than Daughter And The Reason Will Make You LOL!
Cassie Martin was shocked to find her dad has been doing HER selfies even better than she does!
As a parent it can be a little bit frustrating when all your teenagers want to do is play around on their phones all day.
Well, Cassie Martin's dad decided to take matters into his own hands when he spied one of the selfies she had taken on Snapchat.
The teenager had used the face filter function on the photo-messaging app to transform herself into a hippie goddess complete with an ethereal flower wreath in her hair.
But when her comical dad saw the image, he decided to re-create it, making sure that he included every aspect, even the foliage and a drawn of version of her tattoo design.
Luckily, Cassie saw the funny side to her dad’s prank and it wasn't long before the pictures went viral after being uploaded side by side to Imgur.
The photo, which was captioned: “Well he nailed it”, has already been viewed over 94,000 in less than a day and has received almost 200 comments praising Cassie's witty father.
But since then things have got even MORE out of hand...Cassie's dad has his own Instagram account and he has over FORTY THOUSAND more followers than his daughter!
How's that for an embarrassing parent...
Which selfie is better? We think it's 1-0 to Cassie's dad!
A handwritten parchment of the US Declaration of Independence - only the second known to exist - has been found hidden away in a small English city.
Watch the incredible moment the pair cross the finish line together.
Woolies could be returning to your local high street soon!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Winter Returns As Temperatures Set To Plummet At The End Of April
- Mystery surrounds treasure trove of gold coins hidden in piano in Shropshire
- Divorced deacon chosen for popular Austria hermit job
- Serena Williams brands Ilie Nastase's comments 'racist' and 'sexist'
- Sir Elton John struck down by 'potentially deadly' infection
- Mel B lawyers accuse husband Belafonte of inviting killer into family home
- Will Smith to headline Blackpool Livewire Festival with DJ Jazzy Jeff
- Work has begun on FOUR sequels to Avatar, James Cameron reveals dates