An absent-minded teenager has been reunited with his car three days after forgetting where he had parked it.
Dad Gets 40k More Instagram Followers Than Daughter And The Reason Will Make You LOL!
Cassie Martin was shocked to find her dad has been doing HER selfies even better than she does!
As a parent it can be a little bit frustrating when all your teenagers want to do is play around on their phones all day.
Well, Cassie Martin's dad decided to take matters into his own hands when he spied one of the selfies she had taken on Snapchat.
The teenager had used the face filter function on the photo-messaging app to transform herself into a hippie goddess complete with an ethereal flower wreath in her hair.
But when her comical dad saw the image, he decided to re-create it, making sure that he included every aspect, even the foliage and a drawn of version of her tattoo design.
Luckily, Cassie saw the funny side to her dad’s prank and it wasn't long before the pictures went viral after being uploaded side by side to Imgur.
The photo, which was captioned: “Well he nailed it”, has already been viewed over 94,000 in less than a day and has received almost 200 comments praising Cassie's witty father.
But since then things have got even MORE out of hand...Cassie's dad has his own Instagram account and he has over FORTY THOUSAND more followers than his daughter!
How's that for an embarrassing parent...
Which selfie is better? We think it's 1-0 to Cassie's dad!
Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- 'Indestructible' eight-legged tardigrade will easily outlive humans
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Venice 2017: Strong line-up to jump start awards season
- Madonna wins damages from MailOnline for 'serious invasion of privacy'
- Mercury Prize: Ed Sheeran faces acts including Stormzy and The xx for album award
- Justin Bieber hits photographer with pick-up truck in Beverly Hills
- James Bond is dead, long live the Kingsman!