The "dab" dance is a phenomenon that has caught on around the world.
Son Pranks His Mum By Sending Her To Tesco For Pokemon Go
This makes us cringe so much and we definitely feel sorry for Sharon!
Sometimes, it's really tough being a mum. Particularly when you're tricked into being made to look like fool by your son. But hey, that's why we have kids, right? To spice things up!
Sharon Wall, 48, from Lytham St Annes, decided that she wanted to get involved with what everyone is talking about: Pokemon Go. So she asked her 22-year-old son Nathan for help getting hold of the game.
Nathan seized the opportunity to pull a prank on his mother. Instead of telling her that she can download the app on her phone, he told her that she had to go to Tesco to pick it up.
And we don't mean picking it up off the shelf. Oh no. Nathan told her that she had to have a card with a code on it, and to get it she must whisper in the cashier's ear a quote from the Pokemon theme tune: 'I want to be the very best.'
Picture: Facebook/Nathan Wall
Despite smelling a rat, Nathan's mum went along with it and poor Sharon did indeed approach a cashier. And her wonderful son filmed the whole thing.
"The people in the shop realised what happened and found it hilarious," Nathan told LadBible, "I wouldn’t say I got in trouble but I felt guilty for about 30 seconds. She took it in good spirits and is convinced she’s going to get me back."
Oh Nathan, never take on your mother. She'll ALWAYS win...
A missing boy has been found thanks to a quick-thinking police officer who commandeered a gritter lorry to track him down.
These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Men and women 'need different things' to keep friendships alive
- Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Brit Awards honour David Bowie with best male solo artist and best album gongs
- The Jungle Book: Animating an Oscar favourite
- Logan stars Hugh Jackman and Sir Patrick Stewart bid 'au-revoir' to their superhero characters
- Chris Brown given restraining order over 'threat to kill' ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran
- Star Wars unveils cast for new Han Solo spin-off