Watch the incredible moment the pair cross the finish line together.
Spiderman Would Need Size 89 Feet To Be Able To Walk Up Walls, According To Science!
You know what they say about men with big feet? They wear big socks!
And are more likely to be able to climb walls apparently... This is according to science. It's a bit long winded but stick with us.
Research by Cambridge University zoologists has found that geckos are the largest animals that can scale vertical surfaces using their sticky footpads.
Read more: Tough Girls! 10 Fierce Female Heroines
The gecko is the largest animal that can climb walls - and it's tiny! Picture | Heart
The research also showed that humans would need sticky pads covering roughly 40% of their body surface - or roughly 80% of their front - to be able to walk up a walk vertically like Peter Parker, aka Spiderman. This is because the bigger the animal, the more they weigh and the sticker they need to be!
Co-author Dr Walter Federle said: “If a human wanted to walk up a wall the way a gecko does, we’d need impractically large sticky feet - our shoes would need to be a European size 145 or a US size 114.”
This means that Spiderman would need at least size 69 feet to be able to scale walls!
We reckon Spiderman will have to stay a figment of fiction because that would be one funny lookin' super hero.
Woolies could be returning to your local high street soon!
That could've been tragic
Fossilised dinosaur eggs from 70 million years ago have been unearthed on a building site in China.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Winter Returns As Temperatures Set To Plummet At The End Of April
- Mystery surrounds treasure trove of gold coins hidden in piano in Shropshire
- Divorced deacon chosen for popular Austria hermit job
- Labour MP defends Black Sabbath-inspired band Dream Troll after Nazi claim
- The Toy Of The 90's Is Back! And No We're Not Talking About Furbies...
- Sir Elton John struck down by 'potentially deadly' infection
- Mel B lawyers accuse husband Belafonte of inviting killer into family home
- Will Smith to headline Blackpool Livewire Festival with DJ Jazzy Jeff
- Work has begun on FOUR sequels to Avatar, James Cameron reveals dates
- Erin Moran, who played Joanie Cunningham in Happy Days, dies aged 56