James Corden knocked Arsène Wenger off his pedestal and gave the Arsenal football team a *special* training session they'll never forget...
Spiders Be Gone! This September Keep The Creepy Crawlies OUT Of Your House For Good!
Oh gawwwwdddd! Yes, it's that time of year again where our homes get INVADED by one of the scariest creatures in the animal kingdom. Here's how to stop them in their tracks.
There are many things we love about Autumn. The return of wrapping up in lots of cosy layers, ditching that summer diet (at last!) and Halloween and Bonfire night on the way...
BUT, there's one thing about the return of the cooler months that try as we may, we just can't get on board with... SPIDERS!
Each year, come September these eight-legged creeps pop up everywhere we look.
From gardens, to inside our actual houses, it's an arachnophobe's nightmare!
But never fear, because we've got just the formula for getting rid of the creeps.
Plug up holes and gaps that aren't meant to be there:
Easier said than done we know, especially with older buildings. However, if you fill in all the little nooks and crannies the cheeky critters are much less likely to make it in in the first place.
A mesh insect screen on your windows will work wonders too.
Caulk can also be used to fill in gaps in walls where and when they appear.
Turn your night lights OFF:
Outdoor lights certainly look pretty, but they also act as a big shining beacon to creepy crawlies wanting to get into your nice warm home.
Flies, moths and mosquitos get confused by the lights and will congregate... hence creating a veritable fest for our eight-legged friends.
Pest spray is never the ideal option let's be honest. Apart from smelling horrible and chemically, it's not very eco-friendly and can play havoc with your skin if it gets on your hands.
Instead, why not try peppermint oil, tea-tree or citrus, as spiders notoriously don't like them - bingo!
Get your pets involved:
It might sounds like a last resort, but dogs and cats love to play. Why not encourage them to use their natural instincts and chase spiders instead?
So there you have it - now you can go an enjoy your Autumn in peace. Hurrah!
Police cars were scrambled to a potentially serious assault only to discover two people dressed as zombies.
A man has been bitten by a python after trying to take a selfie with the creature.
Fans of the the books and films can now discover exactly what animal they produce from their wands if they can face to face (in a magical parallel world) with a dementor.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man who lived like a badger in a Welsh hole gets spoof Nobel prize
- Warning as Portuguese man-of-war found on England's beaches
- If You Want To Swim In A Sea Of Stars Then This Is Where You Need To Go
- Would YOU Live In The Real Life Dursley's Family Home? Well Now You Actually Can!
- Watch The Incredible Moment Alistair Brownlee Helps His Brother Over The Line In World Triathlon Series
- Brad Pitt to miss Voyage Of Time premiere due to 'family situation'
- Daniel Radcliffe muses Trump-Voldemort comparison
- BBC denies iPlayer logins will be used to catch licence fee dodgers
- 'He broke the mould': Stars gather to remember Sir Terry Wogan
- Wahlberg hopes lessons are learned from Deepwater Horizon film