Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Spiders Be Gone! This October Keep The Creepy Crawlies OUT Of Your House For Good!
Oh gawwwwdddd! Yes, it's that time of year again where our homes get INVADED by one of the scariest creatures in the animal kingdom. Here's how to naturally stop them in their tracks.
There are many things we love about Autumn. The return of wrapping up in lots of cosy layers, ditching that summer diet (at last!) and Halloween and Bonfire night on the way...
BUT, there's one thing about the return of the cooler months that try as we may, we just can't get on board with... SPIDERS!
Each year, come September these eight-legged creeps pop up everywhere we look.
From gardens, to inside our actual houses, it's an arachnophobe's nightmare!
But never fear, because we've got just the formula for getting rid of the creeps.
Plug up holes and gaps that aren't meant to be there:
Easier said than done we know, especially with older buildings. However, if you fill in all the little nooks and crannies the cheeky critters are much less likely to make it in in the first place.
A mesh insect screen on your windows will work wonders too.
Caulk can also be used to fill in gaps in walls where and when they appear.
Turn your night lights OFF:
Outdoor lights certainly look pretty, but they also act as a big shining beacon to creepy crawlies wanting to get into your nice warm home.
Flies, moths and mosquitos get confused by the lights and will congregate... hence creating a veritable fest for our eight-legged friends.
Pest spray is never the ideal option let's be honest. Apart from smelling horrible and chemically, it's not very eco-friendly and can play havoc with your skin if it gets on your hands.
Instead, why not try peppermint oil, tea-tree or citrus, as spiders notoriously don't like them - bingo!
Get your pets involved:
It might sounds like a last resort, but dogs and cats love to play. Why not encourage them to use their natural instincts and chase spiders instead?
So there you have it - now you can go an enjoy your Autumn in peace. Hurrah!
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Morrissey criticises 'bullet-proof bubble' May over Manchester concert attack
- Tom Cruise confirms Top Gun 2 to take flight next year
- 'Nobody does it better': Daniel Craig pays tribute to Sir Roger Moore
- Barrymore arrest detective thought star's 'five-minute window' was enough time for murder, court hears
- Tributes to 'debonair citizen of the world' Sir Roger Moore