US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Spiders Be Gone! This October Keep The Creepy Crawlies OUT Of Your House For Good!
Oh gawwwwdddd! Yes, it's that time of year again where our homes get INVADED by one of the scariest creatures in the animal kingdom. Here's how to naturally stop them in their tracks.
There are many things we love about Autumn. The return of wrapping up in lots of cosy layers, ditching that summer diet (at last!) and Halloween and Bonfire night on the way...
BUT, there's one thing about the return of the cooler months that try as we may, we just can't get on board with... SPIDERS!
Each year, come September these eight-legged creeps pop up everywhere we look.
From gardens, to inside our actual houses, it's an arachnophobe's nightmare!
But never fear, because we've got just the formula for getting rid of the creeps.
Plug up holes and gaps that aren't meant to be there:
Easier said than done we know, especially with older buildings. However, if you fill in all the little nooks and crannies the cheeky critters are much less likely to make it in in the first place.
A mesh insect screen on your windows will work wonders too.
Caulk can also be used to fill in gaps in walls where and when they appear.
Turn your night lights OFF:
Outdoor lights certainly look pretty, but they also act as a big shining beacon to creepy crawlies wanting to get into your nice warm home.
Flies, moths and mosquitos get confused by the lights and will congregate... hence creating a veritable fest for our eight-legged friends.
Pest spray is never the ideal option let's be honest. Apart from smelling horrible and chemically, it's not very eco-friendly and can play havoc with your skin if it gets on your hands.
Instead, why not try peppermint oil, tea-tree or citrus, as spiders notoriously don't like them - bingo!
Get your pets involved:
It might sounds like a last resort, but dogs and cats love to play. Why not encourage them to use their natural instincts and chase spiders instead?
So there you have it - now you can go an enjoy your Autumn in peace. Hurrah!
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival