US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
A number of farmers in eastern China have been left baffled by a series of exploding watermelons.
Farms in the Jiangsu province have lost acres of fruit after their watermelons began to detonate one by one, seemingly for no reason.
One report by China Central Television has blamed it on the overuse of a chemical that helps fruit grow faster. Liu Mingsuo, a farmer from the eastern province of Jiangsu said he couldn't sleep because he kept picturing his precious melons exploding in his field like "landmines".
About 20 farmers and 45 hectares around the city of Danyang have been affected.
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Silence Of The Lambs director Jonathan Demme dies aged 73
- Madonna lashes out against unauthorised biopic Blond Ambition
- Jurassic Park: Jeff Goldblum reprises role in sequel
- Star Wars and Indiana Jones release dates revealed
- Cannes 2017: Is Will Smith fit to judge at world's most prestigious festival?