The CIA has admitted it was penetrated by an insider network - of hi-tech snack thieves.
A number of farmers in eastern China have been left baffled by a series of exploding watermelons.
Farms in the Jiangsu province have lost acres of fruit after their watermelons began to detonate one by one, seemingly for no reason.
One report by China Central Television has blamed it on the overuse of a chemical that helps fruit grow faster. Liu Mingsuo, a farmer from the eastern province of Jiangsu said he couldn't sleep because he kept picturing his precious melons exploding in his field like "landmines".
About 20 farmers and 45 hectares around the city of Danyang have been affected.
Parents in China are calling for the latest toy craze - miniature crossbows that shoot toothpicks - to be banned.
Alaskan fisherman say they are being "chased out" of the Bering Sea by pods of killer whales which are stripping their lines of fish.
These signs were spotted by travellers who came together on Quora to share their wacky discoveries.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- Have You Seen The Weird New Video Challenge Sweeping The Internet?
- Can You Tell Which Famous Actress This Mum Resembles?
- 118-year-old painting by Brit explorer Dr Edward Wilson discovered in Antarctica
- It Wasn't Just Dogs Who Visited Polling Stations With Their Owners!