The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
Fancy Living With The Queen? Now You Can As Palace Apartments Are Up For Rent
If you're looking for a new pad, a new place to live, a new crib for the lads, maybe St James's Palace is the place for you.
For the first time in history, the British Monarchy is renting out two luxury apartments at the Palace, in London's Pall Mall.
Apartment 29A, has four bedrooms and was recently renovated with £500,000 worth of work. It's due to go on the market next month and will set you back a whopping £20,000 a month.
Prince William and Kate Middleton announced their engagement at St James's Palace. Picture | PA
It used to be cupid by the Ministry of Defence and before that it was home to staff of the Royal Household.
It's the second apartment in the Palace to be put up for rent. The larger apartment, 29B, went on the market last year and boasts five bedrooms and is spread over four floors.
Sta James's Palace was built by Henry VIII in the 16th Century and isn't open to the public, so it would be a pretty private home.
Although the apartments are marketed to any members of the public, prospective renters will of course be subject to background security checks.
No blaring your music out late at night mind, because your neighbours would be Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice and they might go telling the Landlady.
Picture | PA
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Star Wars star Carrie Fisher and mother Debbie Reynolds remembered
- Cheryl announces birth of first child with Liam Payne on Mother's Day
- Harrison Ford calls himself 'schmuck' after plane landing blunder
- Amber Heard reveals she was warned coming out as bisexual would end career
- Twin Peaks: The 'damn good' revival TV needs