This will make you feel great!
Fancy Living With The Queen? Now You Can As Palace Apartments Are Up For Rent
If you're looking for a new pad, a new place to live, a new crib for the lads, maybe St James's Palace is the place for you.
For the first time in history, the British Monarchy is renting out two luxury apartments at the Palace, in London's Pall Mall.
Apartment 29A, has four bedrooms and was recently renovated with £500,000 worth of work. It's due to go on the market next month and will set you back a whopping £20,000 a month.
Prince William and Kate Middleton announced their engagement at St James's Palace. Picture | PA
It used to be cupid by the Ministry of Defence and before that it was home to staff of the Royal Household.
It's the second apartment in the Palace to be put up for rent. The larger apartment, 29B, went on the market last year and boasts five bedrooms and is spread over four floors.
Sta James's Palace was built by Henry VIII in the 16th Century and isn't open to the public, so it would be a pretty private home.
Although the apartments are marketed to any members of the public, prospective renters will of course be subject to background security checks.
No blaring your music out late at night mind, because your neighbours would be Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice and they might go telling the Landlady.
Picture | PA
A businesswoman has criticised an airport security guard for rifling through her luggage and having a photograph taken with one of her live lobsters.
A convenience store called Singhsbury's has changed its name after being threatened with legal action... to Morrisinghs.
A top South African athlete has been mugged at gunpoint while out on his morning run.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Hungry hackers stole $3k worth of snacks from CIA vending machines over several months
- Could dangerous toothpick crossbow craze be new fidget spinner?
- Killer whales 'chasing' Alaskan fishermen to steal catch
- People Shared Some Of The Most Bonkers Signs They've Seen On Their Travels!
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- 'Kill Jay Z'? The king is back, but different
- Iggy Azalea and Demi Lovato hit back after Halsey comments
- Paddington bear author Michael Bond dies aged 91
- Michelle Rodriguez threatens to leave Fast and Furious franchise over limited female roles
- Miranda Kerr forced to hand over $8m worth of jewellery