These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
"I'm A Shooting Star": Asteroid Named After Freddie Mercury For 70th Birthday
The world-famous Queen lyrics go "I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky", but now that's going to be put into practice FOR REAL!
November 24 1991 was a tragic day in pop history, when the world lost one of our greatest performers of all time.
The death of Freddie Mercury at the tender age of just 45 hit the world hard.
But now, on what would have been his 70th birthday, we're celebrating the enigmatic frontman in the most fitting way possible.
The 'Don't Stop Me Now' hitmaker is to have an asteroid named after him, all thanks to the International Astronomical Union's Minor Planet Centre.
The singer will join the likes of Bruce Springsteen and The Beatles as part of the pop space odyssey taking over our skies.
Queen guitarist Brian May announced the happy tidings at a recent party in Switzerland:
"I’m happy to be able to announce that the International Astronomical Union's Minor Planet Center has today designated Asteroid 17473, discovered 1991, in Freddie’s name, timed to honour his 70th birthday,” said May."
So now Freddie won't just share his name with a planet, but an asteroid as well!
We can't think of a more fitting way to celebrate his greatness.
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Your ability to keep long-distance friendships alive may depend on your gender, according to a new study.
Just when we thought that Pokemon Go had left for good it's coming back!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Newspaper apologises after using Baldwin SNL photo instead of Trump
- Sir David Attenborough Is Buzzing To Have A Snail Named After Him!
- David Cassidy reveals he has dementia after forgetting songs
- Frances Bean Cobain pays tribute to dad Kurt on his birthday
- Drake slams Grammys: 'I was labelled rapper because I'm black'
- Ashley Roberts Speaks Up On Scarlett Moffatt Replacing Her On Saturday Night Takeaway
- Billions shows TV's first gender non-binary character