This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Star Wars Fanatic Traffic Warden Still Gives Chewbacca A Ticket
Star Wars fanatic traffic warden still chastises heroes from movie franchise for parking on double yellow lines...
We've all experienced that day-ruining moment when we discover that an overzealous traffic warden has stung us with a hefty fine, just minutes after our ticket has run out. And there's no exception for the REAL Darth Vader - even from a traffic warden who's a massive Star Wars fan.
Yep, a traffic warden and self-confessed 'Star Wars' fanatic has recalled the times he used the parking force against his idol, David Prowse, who played the first Dark Lord in the first three Star Wars films.
The jobsworth and Star Wars megafan, 46-year-old Richard Ekhsigian, took action against David Prowse, the original Darth Vader, when he found his BMW parked on yellow lines.
Richard,who has thousands of pounds worth of memorabilia, apologised to the cult actor while explaining he was unable to withdraw the ticket. That's what they all say...
Read More: Star Wars: The Force Awakens Reviews Are In!
And that's not all, ten years later he had to give some stern advice to Chewbacca actor Peter Mayhew for holding up cars outside Scotland Yard.
It turned out it was part of a promotional stunt for Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, involving Chewbacca walking across London but it was in a restricted zone nonetheless...
But this time the dad-of-one managed to keep his ticket book firmly in his pocket and offered advice - before posing for a jokey photo with the wookiee.
It's no wonder that traffic wardens are the UK's most hated profession...
Your ability to keep long-distance friendships alive may depend on your gender, according to a new study.
Just when we thought that Pokemon Go had left for good it's coming back!
A team of astronomers have discovered 60 new planets operating very close to our solar system and a hot “super-Earth” named the named Gliese 411b.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Newspaper apologises after using Baldwin SNL photo instead of Trump
- Sir David Attenborough Is Buzzing To Have A Snail Named After Him!
- The Real Reason Why Your Friends Are Posting A Heart Emoji On Facebook
- Ashley Roberts Speaks Up On Scarlett Moffatt Replacing Her On Saturday Night Takeaway
- Billions shows TV's first gender non-binary character
- Harry Potter play casts spell at WhatsOnStage awards
- Eastenders Bosses Defend Danny Dyer Ahead Of His Absence On The Show
- Moonlight outshines Oscar favourite La La Land at WGA awards