Chocolate fans we have some devastating news for you. Some of the nation's best loved packs of choc are shrinking in size.
The Name On This Starbucks Cup Has The Internet Creeping Out.
The moniker on this personalised cup at the popular coffee chain isn't what it seems...
We've all been to Starbucks, ordered a Latte and seen an annoying misspelling when it comes to the personal touch added on the coffee cup.
Well, what if the name appeared to be one thing, and when you looked again it had changed to something else?
Something really eerie has happened at Starbucks and it's got us questioning whether a weird coffee spirit has been trying to mess around with this person's order.
A customer named Anne was surprised to find that although the banister had spelt her name right, the moniker written on her cup also appeared to read the name "Julia."
Obviously the picture of the mysterious cup went viral, with everyone attempting to figure out how this is possible!
This has to be the ultimate Starbuck optical illusion!
A similiar situation also divided the internet back in July last year, when the Twittersphere tried to decipher whether this cup was intended for a customer named Corey or a guy named Greg.
Guys does this say Greg or Corey pic.twitter.com/e6XeARecSe— Greg Dorris (@GregDorris) 23 July 2015
Who knows? It's all a mystery right now!
The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- All Our Easter Dreams Have Been Answered Thanks To This G&T Easter Egg
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- Vogue Williams 'still recovering' from Jump injury
- Star Wars star Carrie Fisher and mother Debbie Reynolds remembered
- Cheryl announces birth of first child with Liam Payne on Mother's Day
- Harrison Ford calls himself 'schmuck' after plane landing blunder
- Amber Heard reveals she was warned coming out as bisexual would end career