Police cars were scrambled to a potentially serious assault only to discover two people dressed as zombies.
The Name On This Starbucks Cup Has The Internet Creeping Out.
The moniker on this personalised cup at the popular coffee chain isn't what it seems...
We've all been to Starbucks, ordered a Latte and seen an annoying misspelling when it comes to the personal touch added on the coffee cup.
Well, what if the name appeared to be one thing, and when you looked again it had changed to something else?
Something really eerie has happened at Starbucks and it's got us questioning whether a weird coffee spirit has been trying to mess around with this person's order.
A customer named Anne was surprised to find that although the banister had spelt her name right, the moniker written on her cup also appeared to read the name "Julia."
Obviously the picture of the mysterious cup went viral, with everyone attempting to figure out how this is possible!
This has to be the ultimate Starbuck optical illusion!
A similiar situation also divided the internet back in July last year, when the Twittersphere tried to decipher whether this cup was intended for a customer named Corey or a guy named Greg.
Guys does this say Greg or Corey pic.twitter.com/e6XeARecSe— Greg Dorris (@GregDorris) 23 July 2015
Who knows? It's all a mystery right now!
A man has been bitten by a python after trying to take a selfie with the creature.
Fans of the the books and films can now discover exactly what animal they produce from their wands if they can face to face (in a magical parallel world) with a dementor.
A researcher who lived as a badger in a Welsh hole is among winners of the annual spoof prizes for quirky scientific achievement.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Warning as Portuguese man-of-war found on England's beaches
- If You Want To Swim In A Sea Of Stars Then This Is Where You Need To Go
- Would YOU Live In The Real Life Dursley's Family Home? Well Now You Actually Can!
- Watch The Incredible Moment Alistair Brownlee Helps His Brother Over The Line In World Triathlon Series
- Stuntman successfully completes Evel Knievel canyon jump
- 'He broke the mould': Stars gather to remember Sir Terry Wogan
- Wahlberg hopes lessons are learned from Deepwater Horizon film
- James Corden to voice Peter Rabbit in new big-screen adaptation
- God Save The King! First-ever computer music recording restored
- Eva Green says Peculiar film shows 'being a bit strange is okay'