It's tough for trees to thrive in the semi-desert Sous valley region of southern Morocco, but scientists have found that some might be getting a helping hand from an unlikely source.
The Name On This Starbucks Cup Has The Internet Creeping Out.
The moniker on this personalised cup at the popular coffee chain isn't what it seems...
We've all been to Starbucks, ordered a Latte and seen an annoying misspelling when it comes to the personal touch added on the coffee cup.
Well, what if the name appeared to be one thing, and when you looked again it had changed to something else?
Something really eerie has happened at Starbucks and it's got us questioning whether a weird coffee spirit has been trying to mess around with this person's order.
A customer named Anne was surprised to find that although the banister had spelt her name right, the moniker written on her cup also appeared to read the name "Julia."
Obviously the picture of the mysterious cup went viral, with everyone attempting to figure out how this is possible!
This has to be the ultimate Starbuck optical illusion!
A similiar situation also divided the internet back in July last year, when the Twittersphere tried to decipher whether this cup was intended for a customer named Corey or a guy named Greg.
Guys does this say Greg or Corey pic.twitter.com/e6XeARecSe— Greg Dorris (@GregDorris) 23 July 2015
Who knows? It's all a mystery right now!
Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- This Week's Temperatures Could Bring The Hottest Day Of The Year!
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- 'Broken' widow of Chris Cornell: 'Sorry you were alone'
- Cannes 2017: Crowning the new King and Queen
- Ariana Grande's manager Scooter Braun vows to 'fight on' after Manchester attack
- Game Of Thrones new trailer: 'The Great War is here!'
- Ariana Grande cancels UK shows after Manchester Arena terror attack