US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Your Chance To Stay On An Island… For Free
A Swedish philanthropist is giving people the chance to stay on one of his beautiful islands for free.
It seems too good to be true.
But Frederik Haren is giving out time on his islands this summer - to help people think better.
Anyone can apply for a short stay on the islands.
Successful applicants need to convince Mr Haren that they are creative people who would benefit from some time spent alone to work on new ideas.
Charitable donations of around £600 are encouraged, but not compulsory.
Due to typhoon damage, the Palawan island in the Philippines is closed, but Vifarnaholme and Svanholmen are open from June 1 to September 30. Both are off the coast of Stockholm, Sweden.
To apply, head to the Ideas Island website.
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China