The "dab" dance is a phenomenon that has caught on around the world.
Your Chance To Stay On An Island… For Free
A Swedish philanthropist is giving people the chance to stay on one of his beautiful islands for free.
It seems too good to be true.
But Frederik Haren is giving out time on his islands this summer - to help people think better.
Anyone can apply for a short stay on the islands.
Successful applicants need to convince Mr Haren that they are creative people who would benefit from some time spent alone to work on new ideas.
Charitable donations of around £600 are encouraged, but not compulsory.
Due to typhoon damage, the Palawan island in the Philippines is closed, but Vifarnaholme and Svanholmen are open from June 1 to September 30. Both are off the coast of Stockholm, Sweden.
To apply, head to the Ideas Island website.
A missing boy has been found thanks to a quick-thinking police officer who commandeered a gritter lorry to track him down.
These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Men and women 'need different things' to keep friendships alive
- Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Pop star Cheryl confirms pregnancy in campaign launch
- Brit Awards honour David Bowie with best male solo artist and best album gongs
- The Jungle Book: Animating an Oscar favourite
- Logan stars Hugh Jackman and Sir Patrick Stewart bid 'au-revoir' to their superhero characters
- Chris Brown given restraining order over 'threat to kill' ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran