There's more than eats - we mean 'meets' - the eye with this make-up case...
Your Chance To Stay On An Island… For Free
A Swedish philanthropist is giving people the chance to stay on one of his beautiful islands for free.
It seems too good to be true.
But Frederik Haren is giving out time on his islands this summer - to help people think better.
Anyone can apply for a short stay on the islands.
Successful applicants need to convince Mr Haren that they are creative people who would benefit from some time spent alone to work on new ideas.
Charitable donations of around £600 are encouraged, but not compulsory.
Due to typhoon damage, the Palawan island in the Philippines is closed, but Vifarnaholme and Svanholmen are open from June 1 to September 30. Both are off the coast of Stockholm, Sweden.
To apply, head to the Ideas Island website.
Could you be quids in?
A surfer has undergone surgery after being attacked by a seal, which also knocked another man off his surfboard.
Being a stay at home parent is a full time job!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Kate Beckinsale and film director husband Len Wiseman divorcing
- Cumberbatch stands by appeal for cash to help child refugees
- Jay Z shows support for Clinton with pre-election concert
- Rihanna urges fans to help find missing dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Morph creator Peter Lord says TV characters are 'goody two-shoes'