Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Stephen Hawking And Mark Zuckerberg Are Going Hunting For Aliens
The great and the good are getting together for one of the most exciting projects...like, ever!
So what's the deal?
Okay, so you know that all important question: "Is there anything else out there?". Basically, some important people REALLY want some answers to it.
Don't get us wrong, we're just as interested as the next average Jo to know if there's extra-terrestrial life out in the Universe, but we're usually quite happy going about our day to day business without an answer to this massive question.
Well that's the difference between people like Professor Stephen Hawking, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and big time internet investor Yuri Milner...and you and I.
Read more: NASA's Amazing Instagram Pictures
These ambitious big dogs are so intrigued by the thought that there might be life "out there", that they're kicking off a HUGE project to try and find out.
The wealthy individuals are coming together to form a sort of "SUPER SPACE TEAM" called The Starshot Project and answer questions like "Why are we here?" and "Are we the only ones?"
By launching tiny rockets into space, they hope to find potentially "habitable Zones" 25 TRILLION MILES (yes, you heard that right) away the Earth.
The clever rockets, which are called nano crafts (cute huh?) should, astronomers hope, be able to send up back pictures in just twenty years time.
Okay okay, we know that still sounds like quite a long time away...but just remember how far they're having to travel!
So do the physicists reckon they'll find anything?
“If we want to continue to exist as a species, we must find life outside ourselves,” Hawking says
Personally we're holding out for some tiny, green alien friends...who's with us?
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Barrymore arrest detective thought star's 'five-minute window' was enough time for murder, court hears
- Tributes to 'debonair citizen of the world' Sir Roger Moore
- Sir Roger Moore, James Bond actor, dies at 89
- Dark Universe: Stars to revive monster classics in new franchise
- Zack Snyder quits Justice League after daughter's suicide