The remains of a mysterious sea creature have washed up on the shore of the Philippines.
Stephen Hawking And Mark Zuckerberg Are Going Hunting For Aliens
The great and the good are getting together for one of the most exciting projects...like, ever!
So what's the deal?
Okay, so you know that all important question: "Is there anything else out there?". Basically, some important people REALLY want some answers to it.
Don't get us wrong, we're just as interested as the next average Jo to know if there's extra-terrestrial life out in the Universe, but we're usually quite happy going about our day to day business without an answer to this massive question.
Well that's the difference between people like Professor Stephen Hawking, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and big time internet investor Yuri Milner...and you and I.
Read more: NASA's Amazing Instagram Pictures
These ambitious big dogs are so intrigued by the thought that there might be life "out there", that they're kicking off a HUGE project to try and find out.
The wealthy individuals are coming together to form a sort of "SUPER SPACE TEAM" called The Starshot Project and answer questions like "Why are we here?" and "Are we the only ones?"
By launching tiny rockets into space, they hope to find potentially "habitable Zones" 25 TRILLION MILES (yes, you heard that right) away the Earth.
The clever rockets, which are called nano crafts (cute huh?) should, astronomers hope, be able to send up back pictures in just twenty years time.
Okay okay, we know that still sounds like quite a long time away...but just remember how far they're having to travel!
So do the physicists reckon they'll find anything?
“If we want to continue to exist as a species, we must find life outside ourselves,” Hawking says
Personally we're holding out for some tiny, green alien friends...who's with us?
Police have found "thousands" of cannabis plants, valued at more than £1m, in an underground nuclear bunker built during the 1980s.
As Storm Doris blows us all away here are some people who saw the funny side...
The "dab" dance is a phenomenon that has caught on around the world.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Police officer commandeers gritter lorry to find missing boy
- McDonald's Workers Share Tips On How Get The Freshest And Cheapest Food!
- There Is ONE Rare Fiver Worth £50k Left In Circulation In The UK - Could It Be Yours?
- Men and women 'need different things' to keep friendships alive
- Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
- Jodie Foster warns over Donald Trump's 'attack on democracy'
- Will practice make perfect for La La Land star?
- Foo Fighters to headline at Glastonbury 2017
- Emma Thompson 'too sad' to do Love Actually sequel without Alan Rickman
- Ant And Dec Are In Talks To Bring Back SM:tv LIVE For Its 20th Anniversary!