US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Stephen Hawking And Mark Zuckerberg Are Going Hunting For Aliens
The great and the good are getting together for one of the most exciting projects...like, ever!
So what's the deal?
Okay, so you know that all important question: "Is there anything else out there?". Basically, some important people REALLY want some answers to it.
Don't get us wrong, we're just as interested as the next average Jo to know if there's extra-terrestrial life out in the Universe, but we're usually quite happy going about our day to day business without an answer to this massive question.
Well that's the difference between people like Professor Stephen Hawking, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and big time internet investor Yuri Milner...and you and I.
Read more: NASA's Amazing Instagram Pictures
These ambitious big dogs are so intrigued by the thought that there might be life "out there", that they're kicking off a HUGE project to try and find out.
The wealthy individuals are coming together to form a sort of "SUPER SPACE TEAM" called The Starshot Project and answer questions like "Why are we here?" and "Are we the only ones?"
By launching tiny rockets into space, they hope to find potentially "habitable Zones" 25 TRILLION MILES (yes, you heard that right) away the Earth.
The clever rockets, which are called nano crafts (cute huh?) should, astronomers hope, be able to send up back pictures in just twenty years time.
Okay okay, we know that still sounds like quite a long time away...but just remember how far they're having to travel!
So do the physicists reckon they'll find anything?
“If we want to continue to exist as a species, we must find life outside ourselves,” Hawking says
Personally we're holding out for some tiny, green alien friends...who's with us?
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Godfather cast reunites for 'emotional' 45th anniversary
- Election artist Cornelia Parker sees role more like 'court fool'
- Hollywood writers' strike set to disrupt TV and film production
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour