A teenager who went viral on Twitter when he was filmed dancing the Macarena on a Saudi Arabian street has been arrested.
Stephen Hawking And Mark Zuckerberg Are Going Hunting For Aliens
The great and the good are getting together for one of the most exciting projects...like, ever!
So what's the deal?
Okay, so you know that all important question: "Is there anything else out there?". Basically, some important people REALLY want some answers to it.
Don't get us wrong, we're just as interested as the next average Jo to know if there's extra-terrestrial life out in the Universe, but we're usually quite happy going about our day to day business without an answer to this massive question.
Well that's the difference between people like Professor Stephen Hawking, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and big time internet investor Yuri Milner...and you and I.
Read more: NASA's Amazing Instagram Pictures
These ambitious big dogs are so intrigued by the thought that there might be life "out there", that they're kicking off a HUGE project to try and find out.
The wealthy individuals are coming together to form a sort of "SUPER SPACE TEAM" called The Starshot Project and answer questions like "Why are we here?" and "Are we the only ones?"
By launching tiny rockets into space, they hope to find potentially "habitable Zones" 25 TRILLION MILES (yes, you heard that right) away the Earth.
The clever rockets, which are called nano crafts (cute huh?) should, astronomers hope, be able to send up back pictures in just twenty years time.
Okay okay, we know that still sounds like quite a long time away...but just remember how far they're having to travel!
So do the physicists reckon they'll find anything?
“If we want to continue to exist as a species, we must find life outside ourselves,” Hawking says
Personally we're holding out for some tiny, green alien friends...who's with us?
Whoever thought of this deserves a promotion.
A rare white koala has been born at Australia Zoo in Queensland - and the search is on for a perfect name.
A budding four-year-old astronaut who sent NASA a letter asking it to build a rocket he designed was thrilled when the space agency replied with their own letter praising him.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- WATCH: Adorable Moment Teen Owl Gets The 'Hoots' For A Giant Statue
- Woman finds diamond engagement ring on carrot after 13 years
- Man 'lucky to survive' after shooting himself in heart with nail gun
- Martine McCutcheon's Cheesy Acting Past Resurfaces...
- WATCH! Young Boy Uses Pocket Money to Make Gifts For The Homeless
- The Rock crumbles as Mark Wahlberg earns best-paid actor title
- Morrissey announces new album Low In High School
- Foo Fighters turn to 'Brit pop' producer for new album Concrete and Gold
- Bradley Walsh rumoured to play Doctor Who sidekick
- Sense8: Porn site offers to pick up Netflix's cancelled LGBTQ show