Parents in China are calling for the latest toy craze - miniature crossbows that shoot toothpicks - to be banned.
You Might Soon Be Storing Your Driving Licence In The Most Unexpected Place
It's a digital revolution and nothing's sacred!
It's a new age and you better be ready to get on board, because by the looks of things we're all going to be expected to be technology super whizzes by the time the year is out.
The latest harebrained idea from the powers that be is to get us all storing our driving licenses on our smartphones.
Alright,l we guess it kinda makes sense seeing as we have our phones practically glued to our hands already, but it still sounds a little intimidating to us!
Chief executive of the Drive and Vehicle Licensing Agency Oliver Morley Tweeted a new prototype of what the phone version could potentially look like.
With no set timeframe for the updated 'pass' yet however, so until then we can still cruz around without a care in the world. As you were team.
Alaskan fisherman say they are being "chased out" of the Bering Sea by pods of killer whales which are stripping their lines of fish.
These signs were spotted by travellers who came together on Quora to share their wacky discoveries.
If you're not a fan of heights this might not be for you!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Have You Seen The Weird New Video Challenge Sweeping The Internet?
- Can You Tell Which Famous Actress This Mum Resembles?
- 118-year-old painting by Brit explorer Dr Edward Wilson discovered in Antarctica
- It Wasn't Just Dogs Who Visited Polling Stations With Their Owners!
- Brits Hit Back At US Newspaper Who Claimed UK Is 'Left Reeling' After Terror Attack In The Most British Way