Being a stay at home parent is a full time job!
You Might Soon Be Storing Your Driving Licence In The Most Unexpected Place
It's a digital revolution and nothing's sacred!
It's a new age and you better be ready to get on board, because by the looks of things we're all going to be expected to be technology super whizzes by the time the year is out.
The latest harebrained idea from the powers that be is to get us all storing our driving licenses on our smartphones.
Alright,l we guess it kinda makes sense seeing as we have our phones practically glued to our hands already, but it still sounds a little intimidating to us!
Chief executive of the Drive and Vehicle Licensing Agency Oliver Morley Tweeted a new prototype of what the phone version could potentially look like.
With no set timeframe for the updated 'pass' yet however, so until then we can still cruz around without a care in the world. As you were team.
Spiders can tune webs to help catch prey or even attract a mate, according to researchers at Oxford University.
A giant puffball mushroom with a 1.5-metre circumference and weight of more than 10kg has been found - and quickly eaten - by a countryside ranger and her colleagues.
If you wondering how it's going to work, don't worry, so are we.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Worst thief ever? Suspect 'hides stolen blind in trousers'
- Incredible Moment Elephant RESCUES A Drowning Man
- Shark-cage diver 'reborn' after close encounter with great white
- Soot-covered man rescued from chimney after losing his keys
- This Man Brought His 'Emotional Support Duck' On A Plane And It's Positively Charming
- Dead or Alive and Celebrity Big Brother star Pete Burns dies at 57
- No extradition for ex-Eggheads star CJ de Mooi over alleged killing
- Christopher Marlowe credited as Shakespeare's co-writer
- Hundreds of Twilight costumes and props to be auctioned in Los Angeles
- Fassbender likes to 'leave people and technology behind'