That could've been tragic
You Might Soon Be Storing Your Driving Licence In The Most Unexpected Place
It's a digital revolution and nothing's sacred!
It's a new age and you better be ready to get on board, because by the looks of things we're all going to be expected to be technology super whizzes by the time the year is out.
The latest harebrained idea from the powers that be is to get us all storing our driving licenses on our smartphones.
Alright,l we guess it kinda makes sense seeing as we have our phones practically glued to our hands already, but it still sounds a little intimidating to us!
Chief executive of the Drive and Vehicle Licensing Agency Oliver Morley Tweeted a new prototype of what the phone version could potentially look like.
With no set timeframe for the updated 'pass' yet however, so until then we can still cruz around without a care in the world. As you were team.
Fossilised dinosaur eggs from 70 million years ago have been unearthed on a building site in China.
Next week we'll be seeing sleet and snow!
Investigators have been left scratching their heads as to why a treasure trove of gold coins was hidden in an old piano.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Divorced deacon chosen for popular Austria hermit job
- Labour MP defends Black Sabbath-inspired band Dream Troll after Nazi claim
- The Toy Of The 90's Is Back! And No We're Not Talking About Furbies...
- Riddle of why shoelaces come undone solved by scientists
- Sad News! Puffins Are Officially Under Threat Of Global Extinction