It's tough for trees to thrive in the semi-desert Sous valley region of southern Morocco, but scientists have found that some might be getting a helping hand from an unlikely source.
You Might Soon Be Storing Your Driving Licence In The Most Unexpected Place
It's a digital revolution and nothing's sacred!
It's a new age and you better be ready to get on board, because by the looks of things we're all going to be expected to be technology super whizzes by the time the year is out.
The latest harebrained idea from the powers that be is to get us all storing our driving licenses on our smartphones.
Alright,l we guess it kinda makes sense seeing as we have our phones practically glued to our hands already, but it still sounds a little intimidating to us!
Chief executive of the Drive and Vehicle Licensing Agency Oliver Morley Tweeted a new prototype of what the phone version could potentially look like.
With no set timeframe for the updated 'pass' yet however, so until then we can still cruz around without a care in the world. As you were team.
Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- This Week's Temperatures Could Bring The Hottest Day Of The Year!
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- 'Broken' widow of Chris Cornell: 'Sorry you were alone'
- Cannes 2017: Crowning the new King and Queen
- Ariana Grande's manager Scooter Braun vows to 'fight on' after Manchester attack
- Game Of Thrones new trailer: 'The Great War is here!'
- Ariana Grande cancels UK shows after Manchester Arena terror attack