A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
You Might Soon Be Storing Your Driving Licence In The Most Unexpected Place
It's a digital revolution and nothing's sacred!
It's a new age and you better be ready to get on board, because by the looks of things we're all going to be expected to be technology super whizzes by the time the year is out.
The latest harebrained idea from the powers that be is to get us all storing our driving licenses on our smartphones.
Alright,l we guess it kinda makes sense seeing as we have our phones practically glued to our hands already, but it still sounds a little intimidating to us!
Chief executive of the Drive and Vehicle Licensing Agency Oliver Morley Tweeted a new prototype of what the phone version could potentially look like.
With no set timeframe for the updated 'pass' yet however, so until then we can still cruz around without a care in the world. As you were team.
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
This poll uncovered who Brits feel would make the best celebs to work with and the worst!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Check Out The iMirror! Is This Apple's New Product?
- Last Tango In Paris rape scene confession sparks Hollywood backlash
- Amy Schumer set to star in live-action Barbie film
- Major Tim Peake and Eddie Redmayne honoured by the Queen
- Fawlty Towers star Andrew Sachs 'did not recognise Manuel' due to dementia
- Phil Collins sued by ex-wife over claims made in autobiography