The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
Stuart Little And The Case Of The Missing Painting
A painting from the 1920s that had disappeared into thin air, has been located after it was spotted it in the movie 'Stuart Little' as a set piece.
Art historian Gergely Barki, spied the famous painting known as 'Sleeping Lady with Black Vase' by Robert Bereny when he was watching the film with his young daughter, Lola.
"I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Bereny's long-lost masterpiece on the wall" the astounded 43-year-old said.
Barki emailed the Hollywood film's producers to try and pin point where the painting might be now.
After some digging, Barki discovered the piece has been sold to a private collector who had later resold it at an auction in Hungary. The stunning piece has somehow now ended up in the US and will be going on sale again on December 13, with a starting price of a whopping £87,500.
Start saving those pennies!
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?