Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Stuart Little And The Case Of The Missing Painting
A painting from the 1920s that had disappeared into thin air, has been located after it was spotted it in the movie 'Stuart Little' as a set piece.
Art historian Gergely Barki, spied the famous painting known as 'Sleeping Lady with Black Vase' by Robert Bereny when he was watching the film with his young daughter, Lola.
"I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Bereny's long-lost masterpiece on the wall" the astounded 43-year-old said.
Barki emailed the Hollywood film's producers to try and pin point where the painting might be now.
After some digging, Barki discovered the piece has been sold to a private collector who had later resold it at an auction in Hungary. The stunning piece has somehow now ended up in the US and will be going on sale again on December 13, with a starting price of a whopping £87,500.
Start saving those pennies!
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Ariana Grande cancels UK shows after Manchester Arena terror attack
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o Twitter joke turns into crime caper film deal
- Tin Star: Tim Roth drunk, angry and seeking revenge in new series
- Morrissey criticises 'bullet-proof bubble' May over Manchester concert attack
- Tom Cruise confirms Top Gun 2 to take flight next year