Woolies could be returning to your local high street soon!
Stuart Little And The Case Of The Missing Painting
A painting from the 1920s that had disappeared into thin air, has been located after it was spotted it in the movie 'Stuart Little' as a set piece.
Art historian Gergely Barki, spied the famous painting known as 'Sleeping Lady with Black Vase' by Robert Bereny when he was watching the film with his young daughter, Lola.
"I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Bereny's long-lost masterpiece on the wall" the astounded 43-year-old said.
Barki emailed the Hollywood film's producers to try and pin point where the painting might be now.
After some digging, Barki discovered the piece has been sold to a private collector who had later resold it at an auction in Hungary. The stunning piece has somehow now ended up in the US and will be going on sale again on December 13, with a starting price of a whopping £87,500.
Start saving those pennies!
That could've been tragic
Fossilised dinosaur eggs from 70 million years ago have been unearthed on a building site in China.
Next week we'll be seeing sleet and snow!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Mystery surrounds treasure trove of gold coins hidden in piano in Shropshire
- Divorced deacon chosen for popular Austria hermit job
- Labour MP defends Black Sabbath-inspired band Dream Troll after Nazi claim
- The Toy Of The 90's Is Back! And No We're Not Talking About Furbies...
- Riddle of why shoelaces come undone solved by scientists