Seriously, which one is it?
Swedish Fish Flavour Oreos Have Us Scratching Our Heads...
Our favourite biscuit has taken a turn for the worse...
What's not to like when it comes to Oreos? Two layers of double chocolate biscuits sandwiched together by a creamy filling flavoured with... SWEDISH FISH?
Yep, you heard us right!
In a bid to switch up their current offering, they've swapped out their signature vanilla cream filling for a brand new flavour, but at first glance it doesn't sound very appetising.
Don't worry though, the brand new take on the biscuit isn't actually made up of a fishy filling.
It turns out there is a popular sweet in the U.S called Swedish Fish, a chewy candy which is a bit like a wine gum and comes in a variety of flavours such as cherry, lime, orange and lemon.
So instead of a chocolate taste, the new range of Oreos will taste like a chewy sweet instead... Erm, how delicious?
We'll pass thank you...even if no fish were actually harmed in the making of these sweet treats!
Here's how not to get caught out by the nasty traps set by energy suppliers.
There's more than eats - we mean 'meets' - the eye with this make-up case...
Could you be quids in?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- 'Incredibly aggressive' seal attacks surfer at Sydney beach
- Husband Pens Touching Tribute To Wife Reminding Her She's More Than A Stay-At-Home Mum
- Spiders 'tune' webs to help catch prey and partners
- Ranger dines out after finding giant 10kg mushroom in Falkirk
- Candy Crush Is Being Made Into A TV Show And This Is Where You Can Watch It
- 'It was never a parody': Schumer dismisses accusations of racism
- 'Vandal' James Otis explains why he defaced Trump 'star'
- 'I felt like a trapped animal': Cranston reveals Breaking Bad inspiration
- Strokes guitarist Nick Valensi out of the shadows with New Skin
- Bake Off winner Candice Brown talks about future after triumph