A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
The Toy Of The 90's Is Back! And No We're Not Talking About Furbies...
The most popular toy to come out of the 1990's has been relaunched! But will the kids of today like it?
The 1990's was a colourful time.
An era when girl power ruled, kids TV was at its best and every child had a Tamagotchi in their pocket.
Not familiar with a Tamagotchi? Then where have you been?!
They were the tiny needy pocket pets - literally translated as 'egg watch' in Japanese - that lived on a tiny screen on a bitesize gadget and needed constant attention.
The bit of plastic basically ruled your life as you tried desperately not to kill your Tamagotchi, which inevitably, always happened.
They were launched in 1996 and now 21 years later are being released into the world again onto a whole new generation of unsuspecting children.
Sadly, the new range of Tamagotchi's are only available in Japan and retail for a bargain price of 2,000 yen (£14) - surely for that price its worth ordering one and paying for the shipping?
But alternatively, eBay is a treasure trove of second hand and new original Tamagotchi's so don't worry you can find one there!
Also, while rummaging through all of the Tamagotchi's available to buy on eBay you might notice something called a Devilgotchi which is a more sinister looking demon themed cyber-pet.
From a glance at the prices, some of these can fetch almost £150 so if you have one of these in the loft you might be quids in!
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
The winner of the Best Supermarket title at the coveted Which? Awards has been unveiled!
The king of the Netherlands has revealed he has been living a secret double life as a co-pilot for a commercial airline.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- This £1.5 Million Family Home Is Being Raffled Off For A FIVER!
- Sing the national anthem, says China - but only at this speed
- James Corden Leads Tributes To Victims Of Horrifying Terror Attack In Manchester
- Tetiaroa - the remote island where Pippa Middleton is on honeymoon
- Comedian Vic Reeves lands Coronation Street role
- Michael Barrymore begins court fight for compensation
- Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial: Jury selection begins