Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Take This Test To Find Out How Good Your Concentration Is
Take this simple test to find out how good your concentration levels really are...
Have you got sharp concentration levels or a short attention span? Take this simple test to find out how good your concentration really is...
In case you haven't noticed already, there are a couple of Os hidden in there.
So if it took you a matter of seconds then pat yourself on the back, your concentration levels are high.
But if, like us, you were distracted by that weirdly cool spiky-haired stick man at the side and took quite a while to find the odd letters, then your concentration levels are low and you'll probably spend your life daydreaming and staring at walls.
The University College London found that people who were easily distracted by the cartoon character in a similar task overall showed a higher level of symptoms associated with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
But do not fear everybody, if you have particularly crappy concentration levels you can take comfort in the knowledge that you are not alone…
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Scientists believe a tiny eight-legged creature will be the last surviving life form on Earth and could survive catastrophes including a massive asteroid impact.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Bear raids fridge and cupboards after breaking into Colorado home
- Justin Bieber banned from singing in China because of 'bad behaviour'
- Dick Van Dyke sorry for 'most atrocious Cockney accent' in Mary Poppins
- Ed Sheeran's promoter and two MPs demand Viagogo answers
- Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington dies in apparent suicide
- Madame Tussauds denies Beyonce waxwork 'whitewashing' claims