Could you be quids in?
Take This Test To Find Out How Good Your Concentration Is
Take this simple test to find out how good your concentration levels really are...
Have you got sharp concentration levels or a short attention span? Take this simple test to find out how good your concentration really is...
In case you haven't noticed already, there are a couple of Os hidden in there.
So if it took you a matter of seconds then pat yourself on the back, your concentration levels are high.
But if, like us, you were distracted by that weirdly cool spiky-haired stick man at the side and took quite a while to find the odd letters, then your concentration levels are low and you'll probably spend your life daydreaming and staring at walls.
The University College London found that people who were easily distracted by the cartoon character in a similar task overall showed a higher level of symptoms associated with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
But do not fear everybody, if you have particularly crappy concentration levels you can take comfort in the knowledge that you are not alone…
Being a stay at home parent is a full time job!
Spiders can tune webs to help catch prey or even attract a mate, according to researchers at Oxford University.
A giant puffball mushroom with a 1.5-metre circumference and weight of more than 10kg has been found - and quickly eaten - by a countryside ranger and her colleagues.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Candy Crush Is Being Made Into A TV Show And This Is Where You Can Watch It
- Worst thief ever? Suspect 'hides stolen blind in trousers'
- Incredible Moment Elephant RESCUES A Drowning Man
- Shark-cage diver 'reborn' after close encounter with great white
- Soot-covered man rescued from chimney after losing his keys
- Comedian Amy Schumer accused of racism over Beyonce parody
- Suge Knight claims Dr Dre hired hitmen to kill him
- Dead or Alive and Celebrity Big Brother star Pete Burns dies at 57
- No extradition for ex-Eggheads star CJ de Mooi over alleged killing
- Christopher Marlowe credited as Shakespeare's co-writer