Being a stay at home parent is a full time job!
This Weather Box Predicts The Weather In The Coolest Way Possible
We all know someone that loves gadgets, but this weather box takes gadgetry to a whole new level!
Let us introduce you to the Tempescope, a little device that can sit by your bedside table and see the weather for the day ahead without looking outside the window.
We must admit. It looks AMAZING!
The Tempescope actually creates real raindrops and clouds and can simulate lightening and sunlight to display the coming weather forecast in real time.
Despite looking like something out of a Sci-Fi movie, the box doesn’t yet create snow (but we can't imagine it having to predict that often)!
It can though predict the weather all around the world, so you can check out the forecast for your next trip abroad.
When you are away on holiday, you can even take a look at what the weather is doing back home. Madness...
You can find out more about the cool invention, by heading the Tempescope’s website.
Images via Facebook
Spiders can tune webs to help catch prey or even attract a mate, according to researchers at Oxford University.
A giant puffball mushroom with a 1.5-metre circumference and weight of more than 10kg has been found - and quickly eaten - by a countryside ranger and her colleagues.
If you wondering how it's going to work, don't worry, so are we.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Worst thief ever? Suspect 'hides stolen blind in trousers'
- Incredible Moment Elephant RESCUES A Drowning Man
- Shark-cage diver 'reborn' after close encounter with great white
- Soot-covered man rescued from chimney after losing his keys
- This Man Brought His 'Emotional Support Duck' On A Plane And It's Positively Charming
- Hundreds of Twilight costumes and props to be auctioned in Los Angeles
- Fassbender likes to 'leave people and technology behind'
- Justin Bieber storms off stage during concert in Manchester
- Bill Murray says getting top comedy award is like 'winning lottery'
- Writer of Dad's Army and Hi-de-Hi! Jimmy Perry dies, aged 93