An absent-minded teenager has been reunited with his car three days after forgetting where he had parked it.
This Weather Box Predicts The Weather In The Coolest Way Possible
We all know someone that loves gadgets, but this weather box takes gadgetry to a whole new level!
Let us introduce you to the Tempescope, a little device that can sit by your bedside table and see the weather for the day ahead without looking outside the window.
We must admit. It looks AMAZING!
The Tempescope actually creates real raindrops and clouds and can simulate lightening and sunlight to display the coming weather forecast in real time.
Despite looking like something out of a Sci-Fi movie, the box doesn’t yet create snow (but we can't imagine it having to predict that often)!
It can though predict the weather all around the world, so you can check out the forecast for your next trip abroad.
When you are away on holiday, you can even take a look at what the weather is doing back home. Madness...
You can find out more about the cool invention, by heading the Tempescope’s website.
Images via Facebook
Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- 'Indestructible' eight-legged tardigrade will easily outlive humans
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Venice 2017: Strong line-up to jump start awards season
- Madonna wins damages from MailOnline for 'serious invasion of privacy'
- Mercury Prize: Ed Sheeran faces acts including Stormzy and The xx for album award
- Justin Bieber hits photographer with pick-up truck in Beverly Hills
- James Bond is dead, long live the Kingsman!