A bust of Portugal footballer Cristiano Ronaldo has caused a storm online - for all the wrong reasons.
These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
Here are the names of women who are likely to get engaged on Valentine's Day - and the names of the men who are likely to pop the question!
If your name is Amy, Emma, Gemma or Lisa, or maybe Lee, John, Craig or Michael then this might be the most romantic Valentine's Day you'll ever have.
Because if your name makes the list, then you might be getting engaged today.
Will you be getting engaged this Valentine's Day? Picture | iStock
We know, it may sound a little far fetch but some serious science has gone into the making of that list. At least that's according to You & Your Wedding . They've calculated the names of the people who are most likely to pop the question, and those who are likely to say yes.
Researchers looked at the average age of brides and grooms in the UK and then deducted the average engagement time.
Bear with us.
To find out the exact names, they then looked up the names that were most popular at the time when those people were born. This turns out to be between 1980 and 1984.
Here's the list. Okay, brace yourself...
Girls who are likely to say 'yes':
Boys who are likely to pop the question:
Have you got a Valentine's Day engagement story? Let us know!
As summer camps go, this is the wackiest one we've heard of and it will be heading to London in August!
Plans for thousands of people to float on inflatables down the River Tyne on a "booze cruise" have been criticised by police.
You may have been making tea wrong this whole time! A tea expert is warning people about the perils of this cuppa ruining mistake...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Can You Tell The Celebrity From The Waxwork In Our Hardest Quiz EVER
- Your Favourite Chocolate Could Be Shrinking In Size!
- An Asteroid Is Due To Zoom Past Earth A Bit Too Close For Comfort Tonight!
- This Girl Took The Man Who Saved Her From Hurricane Katrina To Her Ball
- The Coat That EVERYBODY Had Last Year Has Had A Revamp!
- Oscars blunder sparks new rules backstage for PwC accountants
- Celebrities join Royals' emotional mental health campaign
- George Michael's funeral: Singer laid to rest at private ceremony
- True Detective: Should we be excited about the HBO show's revival?
- Drake breaks his own streaming record with More Life