This will make you feel great!
The Queen Makes An Awkward Joke About Turning 90...
Well, what do you say when One says this to you?
So far this year, the Queen has reached her 90th birthday, not once but twice and now she's reminded us of why she's so GREAT!
The Queen is currently on tour in Northern Ireland and she is as sassy as ever.
When she met Northern Ireland's First Minister Martin McGuinness he asked "how are you?".
To which the Queen replied: "I'm still alive, anyway." Always a bonus.
Asked by Northern Ireland's Deputy First Minister how she is, the Queen replies: 'Well I'm still alive'https://t.co/9Q9YPTYsZl— ITV News (@itvnews) June 27, 2016
The moment was captured on camera and well, the rest is history.
She went on to tell him that: "We've been quite busy. There's been quite a lot going on.
"I've had two birthdays, so we've been quite busy, absolutely."
"There's been quite a lot going on."
It's not the first time that the Queen has shown her sense of humour. First there was her James Bond cameo in the Olympic Opening Ceremony, and then came the Obama vs. The Royal Family challenge for the Invictus Games - the one that made us go 'BOOM'.
Keep it up Ma'am. You're doing great.
A businesswoman has criticised an airport security guard for rifling through her luggage and having a photograph taken with one of her live lobsters.
A convenience store called Singhsbury's has changed its name after being threatened with legal action... to Morrisinghs.
A top South African athlete has been mugged at gunpoint while out on his morning run.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Hungry hackers stole $3k worth of snacks from CIA vending machines over several months
- Could dangerous toothpick crossbow craze be new fidget spinner?
- Killer whales 'chasing' Alaskan fishermen to steal catch
- People Shared Some Of The Most Bonkers Signs They've Seen On Their Travels!
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- 'Kill Jay Z'? The king is back, but different
- Iggy Azalea and Demi Lovato hit back after Halsey comments
- Paddington bear author Michael Bond dies aged 91
- Michelle Rodriguez threatens to leave Fast and Furious franchise over limited female roles
- Miranda Kerr forced to hand over $8m worth of jewellery