Police cars were scrambled to a potentially serious assault only to discover two people dressed as zombies.
The Queen Makes An Awkward Joke About Turning 90...
Well, what do you say when One says this to you?
So far this year, the Queen has reached her 90th birthday, not once but twice and now she's reminded us of why she's so GREAT!
The Queen is currently on tour in Northern Ireland and she is as sassy as ever.
When she met Northern Ireland's First Minister Martin McGuinness he asked "how are you?".
To which the Queen replied: "I'm still alive, anyway." Always a bonus.
Asked by Northern Ireland's Deputy First Minister how she is, the Queen replies: 'Well I'm still alive'https://t.co/9Q9YPTYsZl— ITV News (@itvnews) June 27, 2016
The moment was captured on camera and well, the rest is history.
She went on to tell him that: "We've been quite busy. There's been quite a lot going on.
"I've had two birthdays, so we've been quite busy, absolutely."
"There's been quite a lot going on."
It's not the first time that the Queen has shown her sense of humour. First there was her James Bond cameo in the Olympic Opening Ceremony, and then came the Obama vs. The Royal Family challenge for the Invictus Games - the one that made us go 'BOOM'.
Keep it up Ma'am. You're doing great.
A man has been bitten by a python after trying to take a selfie with the creature.
Fans of the the books and films can now discover exactly what animal they produce from their wands if they can face to face (in a magical parallel world) with a dementor.
A researcher who lived as a badger in a Welsh hole is among winners of the annual spoof prizes for quirky scientific achievement.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Warning as Portuguese man-of-war found on England's beaches
- If You Want To Swim In A Sea Of Stars Then This Is Where You Need To Go
- Would YOU Live In The Real Life Dursley's Family Home? Well Now You Actually Can!
- Watch The Incredible Moment Alistair Brownlee Helps His Brother Over The Line In World Triathlon Series
- Stuntman successfully completes Evel Knievel canyon jump
- James Corden to voice Peter Rabbit in new big-screen adaptation
- God Save The King! First-ever computer music recording restored
- Eva Green says Peculiar film shows 'being a bit strange is okay'
- Sacked Corrie star Marc Anwar apologises for 'unacceptable' tweets
- U2 frontman Bono warns US has 'everything' to lose if Trump wins