Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
You Can Now EAT Your Prosecco Thanks To This Sweet Shop
From Prosecco flavoured gummy bears to rum and coke sweets - this alcohol based confectionary store has got it all!
Now that Dry January is well and truly over, you can really indulge in the sugary, alcohol based sweets sold at this ultimate sweet shop.
No, we're not talking about hitting up your local boozer. We're talking about a sweet shop that sells alcoholic based confectionary that might just get you a little bit squiffy.
From the outside, SugarSin looks like any other sugary haven with it's bright colours and inviting window display. But on the inside, it's wide array of Pic N Mix comes with a twist - they're all the flavour of your favourite tipple.
The shelves are stacked with Fizzy Prosecco and Rosé gummies, and Rum and Coke flavoured goodies in the form of Cuba Libre sweets.
If you're not into booze - and that's totally okay - SugarSin also caters for the teetotal, vegetarians, vegans and the gluten intolerant, not to mention that there's zero palm oil within their range of sweets.
The shop is based in Covent Garden in London but fear not! Because you'll find SugarSin packs stocked in Waitrose, John Lewis, Lakeland, Selfridges and Scribbler.
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Ariana Grande cancels UK shows after Manchester Arena terror attack
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o Twitter joke turns into crime caper film deal
- Tin Star: Tim Roth drunk, angry and seeking revenge in new series
- Morrissey criticises 'bullet-proof bubble' May over Manchester concert attack
- Tom Cruise confirms Top Gun 2 to take flight next year