Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
These 5 Tricky Riddles Are Leaving People Baffled
The latest fiendish riddles to go viral online have left a lot of people scratching their heads. Can you figure them out?
We all love a good riddle, a seemingly impossible question with a beautifully simple answer that leaves you slapping your head shouting “of course!” Or maybe we’re the only ones who that get that invested in them.
Anyway! The website Propensity for Curiosity has been concocting some brilliantly tricky head scratchers recently.
Read our five favourite riddles below and see if you can figure them out (without looking at the answers at the end!)
Are you still with us? Steam pouring out of your eyes and eyes crossed? Good, check your guesses with the answers below!
Riddle 1: Short - Add 'er' and it becomes 'shorter'
Riddle 2: Window!
Riddle 3: Counterfeit money
Riddle 4: A stamp
Riddle 5: L8 - All of the numbers count down from 91 when turned upside. This one seems extra hard!
Don't feel too bad if you didn't get many (or any!) of them. These really are some of the trickiest ones we've come across. See if your friends can do any better.
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Ariana Grande cancels UK shows after Manchester Arena terror attack
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o Twitter joke turns into crime caper film deal
- Tin Star: Tim Roth drunk, angry and seeking revenge in new series
- Morrissey criticises 'bullet-proof bubble' May over Manchester concert attack
- Tom Cruise confirms Top Gun 2 to take flight next year