Police cars were scrambled to a potentially serious assault only to discover two people dressed as zombies.
These 5 Tricky Riddles Are Leaving People Baffled
The latest fiendish riddles to go viral online have left a lot of people scratching their heads. Can you figure them out?
We all love a good riddle, a seemingly impossible question with a beautifully simple answer that leaves you slapping your head shouting “of course!” Or maybe we’re the only ones who that get that invested in them.
Anyway! The website Propensity for Curiosity has been concocting some brilliantly tricky head scratchers recently.
Read our five favourite riddles below and see if you can figure them out (without looking at the answers at the end!)
Are you still with us? Steam pouring out of your eyes and eyes crossed? Good, check your guesses with the answers below!
Riddle 1: Short - Add 'er' and it becomes 'shorter'
Riddle 2: Window!
Riddle 3: Counterfeit money
Riddle 4: A stamp
Riddle 5: L8 - All of the numbers count down from 91 when turned upside. This one seems extra hard!
Don't feel too bad if you didn't get many (or any!) of them. These really are some of the trickiest ones we've come across. See if your friends can do any better.
A man has been bitten by a python after trying to take a selfie with the creature.
Fans of the the books and films can now discover exactly what animal they produce from their wands if they can face to face (in a magical parallel world) with a dementor.
A researcher who lived as a badger in a Welsh hole is among winners of the annual spoof prizes for quirky scientific achievement.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Warning as Portuguese man-of-war found on England's beaches
- If You Want To Swim In A Sea Of Stars Then This Is Where You Need To Go
- Would YOU Live In The Real Life Dursley's Family Home? Well Now You Actually Can!
- Watch The Incredible Moment Alistair Brownlee Helps His Brother Over The Line In World Triathlon Series
- Stuntman successfully completes Evel Knievel canyon jump
- James Corden to voice Peter Rabbit in new big-screen adaptation
- God Save The King! First-ever computer music recording restored
- Eva Green says Peculiar film shows 'being a bit strange is okay'
- Sacked Corrie star Marc Anwar apologises for 'unacceptable' tweets
- U2 frontman Bono warns US has 'everything' to lose if Trump wins