US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
These 5 Tricky Riddles Are Leaving People Baffled
The latest fiendish riddles to go viral online have left a lot of people scratching their heads. Can you figure them out?
We all love a good riddle, a seemingly impossible question with a beautifully simple answer that leaves you slapping your head shouting “of course!” Or maybe we’re the only ones who that get that invested in them.
Anyway! The website Propensity for Curiosity has been concocting some brilliantly tricky head scratchers recently.
Read our five favourite riddles below and see if you can figure them out (without looking at the answers at the end!)
Are you still with us? Steam pouring out of your eyes and eyes crossed? Good, check your guesses with the answers below!
Riddle 1: Short - Add 'er' and it becomes 'shorter'
Riddle 2: Window!
Riddle 3: Counterfeit money
Riddle 4: A stamp
Riddle 5: L8 - All of the numbers count down from 91 when turned upside. This one seems extra hard!
Don't feel too bad if you didn't get many (or any!) of them. These really are some of the trickiest ones we've come across. See if your friends can do any better.
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Godfather cast reunites for 'emotional' 45th anniversary
- Election artist Cornelia Parker sees role more like 'court fool'
- Hollywood writers' strike set to disrupt TV and film production
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour