A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
These 5 Tricky Riddles Are Leaving People Baffled
The latest fiendish riddles to go viral online have left a lot of people scratching their heads. Can you figure them out?
We all love a good riddle, a seemingly impossible question with a beautifully simple answer that leaves you slapping your head shouting “of course!” Or maybe we’re the only ones who that get that invested in them.
Anyway! The website Propensity for Curiosity has been concocting some brilliantly tricky head scratchers recently.
Read our five favourite riddles below and see if you can figure them out (without looking at the answers at the end!)
Are you still with us? Steam pouring out of your eyes and eyes crossed? Good, check your guesses with the answers below!
Riddle 1: Short - Add 'er' and it becomes 'shorter'
Riddle 2: Window!
Riddle 3: Counterfeit money
Riddle 4: A stamp
Riddle 5: L8 - All of the numbers count down from 91 when turned upside. This one seems extra hard!
Don't feel too bad if you didn't get many (or any!) of them. These really are some of the trickiest ones we've come across. See if your friends can do any better.
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
This poll uncovered who Brits feel would make the best celebs to work with and the worst!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Check Out The iMirror! Is This Apple's New Product?
- Major Tim Peake and Eddie Redmayne honoured by the Queen
- Fawlty Towers star Andrew Sachs 'did not recognise Manuel' due to dementia
- Phil Collins sued by ex-wife over claims made in autobiography
- Jamie Oliver baffled by reaction to daughters watching son's birth
- Duran Duran lose 'ugly' court battle over US song copyright