Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
These Wacky Children's Halloween Costumes Include Their Pets!
Are you looking for some last minute costume inspiration? Because mum Lindsey Bonnice, from Live Sweet Photography, wins at being the most original!
It's easy to feel the pressure when it comes to finding the perfect Halloween fancy dress outfit. if you're going to do it, do it well, right? And rather than opting for a ready-made outfit from the supermarket, points for originality often comes from turning to the things you have at home.
It's been decided that this mum wins at making homemade costumes for her children - and their pets!
The family have a small hobby farm that includes two pigs, two dogs, four cats, two goats, a sheep, a tortoise, bunnies and chickens.
Lindsey, who is a children’s photographer and designer, shares her incredibly sweet photographs of Noah (eight), Libby (three) and Finn (seven months) to her 117,000 Instagram followers.
She says it's Libby that loves dressing up the most and we can totally see why!
In fact, she loves it so much that the family have published a book about the adventures of Libby and Pearl, featuring some beautiful photography of the pair.
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Scientists believe a tiny eight-legged creature will be the last surviving life form on Earth and could survive catastrophes including a massive asteroid impact.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Bear raids fridge and cupboards after breaking into Colorado home
- Dick Van Dyke sorry for most atrocious Cockney accent in movie history
- Ed Sheeran's promoter and two MPs demand Viagogo answers
- Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington dies in apparent suicide
- Madame Tussauds denies Beyonce waxwork 'whitewashing' claims
- OJ Simpson prepares for parole bid in the US