Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Things Aren't Looking Good For The Price Of Freddos!
Who all remembers the good old days when you could get a Freddo for a mere 10p?
Over the years, the Freddo chocolate bar has been the poster boy for inflation.
Twenty years ago you'd be able to buy one of the chocolate frogs for just 10p and they've reportedly an average inflation of 4.55% since 2000, much more than the general rate of inflation.
If you wanted to buy one from your local shop right now they cost 25p, but its about to go up again - to 30p!
And as the news has spread people are already fuming about the impending price increase...
I love how the British economy no matter how bad it is is always compared to the price of a Freddo— Paul (@Hellopaul_) January 13, 2017
I don't want my kids to be growing up having to pay £1 a Freddo #TimesAreChanging— Mr. NoLegs (@RyanOConnor333) January 13, 2017
Victims of Brexit have already included beloved Pink Panther wafers, the size of Toblerone segments and even the amount of French Fancies in a pack and it looks like the humble Freddo is it's latest victim.
So what do Mondolez, the company that owns Cadbury's have to say about it?
"Increasing prices is always a last resort, but to ensure we can keep people’s favourite brands on shelf and look after the 4,500 people we employ in the UK, we are having to make some selective price increases across our range."
If there's nothing that can be done about the price, can you at least make them bigger? (Pretty please?)
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Ariana Grande's manager Scooter Braun vows to 'fight on' after Manchester attack
- Game Of Thrones new trailer: 'The Great War is here!'
- Ariana Grande cancels UK shows after Manchester Arena terror attack
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o Twitter joke turns into crime caper film deal
- Tin Star: Tim Roth drunk, angry and seeking revenge in new series