US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
There's A New Way To Get Time Off Work, Thanks To Your Pet!
We're a nation of pet-obsessives but are us Brits really more interested in our pets than other people?
There's not denying they bring light and joy into our lives, but what happens when they need our care and special attention more than ever?
Let's face it, it isn't just us humans that get in the wars. Anyone who's ever picked up the bill for a trip to the vets know that our household animals can end up costing us an arm and leg at times.
But it isn't just our pockets that feel the pain when our four legged friends are down and out, seeing your furry family member in agony seriously pulls at the heartstrings too.
But let us ask you something? Have you ever pulled a 'sickle' to look after a pet?
Well it seems that nowadays you may not have to. If you're lucky enough, you many in fact have other options...
A recent survey by insurer Petplan revealed that nearly one in 20 pet owners have been offered time off work by kindly employers to nurse their little ones back to health.
This can range from a couple or hours, to days, to even weeks...but is this normal or have things got completely out of hand?!
Well when charity Blue Cross unveiled reports that almost 4 in 10 of us have in the past been privy to telling any number of little white lies to our boss in order to care for poorly pooch or busted-up budgie, it seems company owners may not have much choice in the matter!
It's an inescapable fact that the British are truly decimated to animal rescue and welfare and not even our day jobs can get in the way!
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival