The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
Are You In The 1% Who Have This Extra Ear Hole? Here's What It Means...
You may not have come across it before, but this semi-rare condition is actually totally normal!
In the UK one in 100 people are born with a teeny tiny hole right above their ear.
They are totally safe...and dare we say it, really rather cute.
They even have a special name: 'Preauricular Sinus' and look a little like small ear dents.
Although they're pretty rare in Great Britain, they are actually much more common elsewhere and there's even amazing folklore tales surrounding them, such as the belief that they can help bring luck and wealth!
Didn't know this. My son have one of these in his right ear. It's called Preauricular Sinus and is harmless! pic.twitter.com/ZJrKzTyqpZ— grudev (@grudev) November 21, 2016
However, so little is known about these dents, that even those of us who have them, sometimes aren't sure what they are!
Oh there's a term for this tiny hole on my ear that I have lmao preauricular sinus— LIΔ mood : TRBL (@_941221) November 20, 2016
This is new to me
Whilst some people are always going to take the mickey...
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Star Wars star Carrie Fisher and mother Debbie Reynolds remembered
- Cheryl announces birth of first child with Liam Payne on Mother's Day
- Harrison Ford calls himself 'schmuck' after plane landing blunder
- Amber Heard reveals she was warned coming out as bisexual would end career
- Twin Peaks: The 'damn good' revival TV needs