US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
The Titanic WILL Sail The Seas Again In 2018
The Titanic sails again: We take a look inside the lavish £300million replica of doomed ocean liner (which is due to set sail in 2018) and how it compares to the original...
Titanic, the 'ship of dreams', sank after hitting an iceberg in the North Atlantic ocean in 1912, more than 100 years ago.
But now she could sail again, thanks to a £300 million project by Australian billionaire Clive Palmer to build a fully functioning replica.
His company Blue Star Line plans to launch Titanic II, physically identical except with the addition of modern safety and navigational features.
Just like the original, the 270-metre-long, 53-metre-high Titanic II will offer first, second and third-class tickets.
These captivating images show how the planned Titanic II will stick to the incredible detail of the original ship that sank in the Atlantic Ocean more than 100 years ago.
The Titanic's grand staircase THEN
The Titanic's grand staircase NOW
The Titanic's Café Parisien THEN
The Titanic's Café Parisien NOW
The Titanic's class state rooms THEN
The Titanic's class state rooms NOW
If Titanic II sets sail, its maiden voyage in 2018 will be from Jiangsu in eastern China to Dubai, instead of Southampton to New York.
It will have space for 2,435 passengers and 900 crew (just slightly more than Titanic itself) with increased lifeboat capacity.
The original Titanic infamously sank on its maiden voyage in 1912 following a collision with an iceberg in the North Atlantic. More than 1,500 passengers and crew sadly died.
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival