Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Does Your Name Mean You're A Genius?
From Nobel Prize winners, to famous artists and poets, there are certain monikers that seem to come up time and time again when we're thinking about the inspirational figures in our society.
Looking at a database of almost 5,000 titles, Geneology website MooseRoots has identified the most common first names of some seriously influential people and figured out which are the most common names amongst these smartie pants.
Read more: Unpopular Baby Names In 2016
'Mary' tops the list of clever names, with 140 historical figures having the name, including of course Mary Magdalene, Mary Wollstonecraft and Mary Quant.
A portrait of the author Mary Shelley
Whilst 352 occasions of 'John' makes it the most popular name among male superstars. Well with John Travolta, John F Kennedy and John Lennon amongst them, we can see why!
John Travolta as Danny Zuko in 'Grease'
Read more: 10 Vintage Baby Names Inspired By Hollywood
So now all you need to decide between is whether you're changing your name to Anne, Maria or Margaret at the registry office...
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Scientists believe a tiny eight-legged creature will be the last surviving life form on Earth and could survive catastrophes including a massive asteroid impact.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Bear raids fridge and cupboards after breaking into Colorado home
- Dick Van Dyke sorry for 'most atrocious Cockney accent' in Mary Poppins
- Ed Sheeran's promoter and two MPs demand Viagogo answers
- Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington dies in apparent suicide
- Madame Tussauds denies Beyonce waxwork 'whitewashing' claims
- OJ Simpson prepares for parole bid in the US