Police have found "thousands" of cannabis plants, valued at more than £1m, in an underground nuclear bunker built during the 1980s.
Does Your Name Mean You're A Genius?
From Nobel Prize winners, to famous artists and poets, there are certain monikers that seem to come up time and time again when we're thinking about the inspirational figures in our society.
Looking at a database of almost 5,000 titles, Geneology website MooseRoots has identified the most common first names of some seriously influential people and figured out which are the most common names amongst these smartie pants.
Read more: Unpopular Baby Names In 2016
'Mary' tops the list of clever names, with 140 historical figures having the name, including of course Mary Magdalene, Mary Wollstonecraft and Mary Quant.
A portrait of the author Mary Shelley
Whilst 352 occasions of 'John' makes it the most popular name among male superstars. Well with John Travolta, John F Kennedy and John Lennon amongst them, we can see why!
John Travolta as Danny Zuko in 'Grease'
Read more: 10 Vintage Baby Names Inspired By Hollywood
So now all you need to decide between is whether you're changing your name to Anne, Maria or Margaret at the registry office...
As Storm Doris blows us all away here are some people who saw the funny side...
The "dab" dance is a phenomenon that has caught on around the world.
A missing boy has been found thanks to a quick-thinking police officer who commandeered a gritter lorry to track him down.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- McDonald's Workers Share Tips On How Get The Freshest And Cheapest Food!
- There Is ONE Rare Fiver Worth £50k Left In Circulation In The UK - Could It Be Yours?
- Men and women 'need different things' to keep friendships alive
- Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- Brit Awards: Stars pay tribute to George Michael
- Pop star Cheryl confirms pregnancy in campaign launch
- Brit Awards honour David Bowie with best male solo artist and best album gongs
- The Jungle Book: Animating an Oscar favourite
- Logan stars Hugh Jackman and Sir Patrick Stewart bid 'au-revoir' to their superhero characters