A top South African athlete has been mugged at gunpoint while out on his morning run.
Tortoise Gets A New Wheel
Tuly sadly lost a front leg when it was gnawed off by a rat while she was hibernating.
But now, thanks to a toy car wheel and some Velcro, she is fully mobile again - and her pals are finding it hard to keep up.
Philip Chubb, whose daughter Eleanor runs a local Tortoise group in Norwich, made the prosthetic limb.
"She clearly didn't mind having it on and seemed delighted to scoot off to feed on the weeds. She's now actually the fastest tortoise we have which is rather funny." He said.
What a video below of another tortoise whose ride has been 'pimped'.
The CIA has admitted it was penetrated by an insider network - of hi-tech snack thieves.
Parents in China are calling for the latest toy craze - miniature crossbows that shoot toothpicks - to be banned.
Alaskan fisherman say they are being "chased out" of the Bering Sea by pods of killer whales which are stripping their lines of fish.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- People Shared Some Of The Most Bonkers Signs They've Seen On Their Travels!
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- Have You Seen The Weird New Video Challenge Sweeping The Internet?
- Can You Tell Which Famous Actress This Mum Resembles?
- 118-year-old painting by Brit explorer Dr Edward Wilson discovered in Antarctica