A Canadian zoo has opened an investigation into the “devastating” drowning of seven of its penguins.
Tortoise Gets A New Wheel
Tuly sadly lost a front leg when it was gnawed off by a rat while she was hibernating.
But now, thanks to a toy car wheel and some Velcro, she is fully mobile again - and her pals are finding it hard to keep up.
Philip Chubb, whose daughter Eleanor runs a local Tortoise group in Norwich, made the prosthetic limb.
"She clearly didn't mind having it on and seemed delighted to scoot off to feed on the weeds. She's now actually the fastest tortoise we have which is rather funny." He said.
What a video below of another tortoise whose ride has been 'pimped'.
People with £5 notes in their pockets are being urged to check them carefully, in case they could fetch thousands of pounds more.
After posting an advert in his local newspaper asking for a job to "save me from dying of boredom", pensioner Joe has been inundated with job offers!
A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- This List Shows EVERYONE Who Can See Your ENTIRE Internet History
- Life-size replica 'Titanic' being built in China
- The Celebs People Would Most And LEAST Like As House Mates Have Been Revealed...
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!