Here's how not to get caught out by the nasty traps set by energy suppliers.
Tortoise Gets A New Wheel
Tuly sadly lost a front leg when it was gnawed off by a rat while she was hibernating.
But now, thanks to a toy car wheel and some Velcro, she is fully mobile again - and her pals are finding it hard to keep up.
Philip Chubb, whose daughter Eleanor runs a local Tortoise group in Norwich, made the prosthetic limb.
"She clearly didn't mind having it on and seemed delighted to scoot off to feed on the weeds. She's now actually the fastest tortoise we have which is rather funny." He said.
What a video below of another tortoise whose ride has been 'pimped'.
There's more than eats - we mean 'meets' - the eye with this make-up case...
Could you be quids in?
A surfer has undergone surgery after being attacked by a seal, which also knocked another man off his surfboard.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Husband Pens Touching Tribute To Wife Reminding Her She's More Than A Stay-At-Home Mum
- Spiders 'tune' webs to help catch prey and partners
- Ranger dines out after finding giant 10kg mushroom in Falkirk
- Candy Crush Is Being Made Into A TV Show And This Is Where You Can Watch It
- Worst thief ever? Suspect 'hides stolen blind in trousers'