We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Train Driver Forced To Make CRINGE Apology After Completely Missing A Stop
A scatter brained driver used the tannoy to make a grovelling apology to passengers after making a very weird mistake...
Commuters were left stunned when a train driver FORGOT to stop at a crucial station in London!
Knowing he'd made an embarrassing mistake, the Thameslink driver used the train tannoy to make an announcement to passengers.
Instead of trying to wriggle out of it or make an excuse, the driver simply 'fessed up and said it slipped his mind to put on the brakes!
Here's what one passenger shared on Twitter...
Train driver announcement of the day: "I'm very sorry, everyone. The last station was Elephant & Castle and I completely forgot to stop".— Matt Warren (@mattawarren) 28 July 2016
Passengers praised the driver for being honest about his mistake, even if it did mean a nightmare journey home for all those who wanted to get off at the stop.
A train spokesman went on to say that this is does happen every now and then... so you've got that to look forward to on your next packed train journey Hurrah!
How would you have reacted to this driver's announcement? Let us know below...
Balenciaga have released a handbag with a startling resemblance to something we all might have in the cupboard.
The clocks are changing this weekend! Here's what you need to know so you don't get caught out.
Of all the announcements passengers on an Alaskan commuter flight expected to hear, being told there was a snake on the plane probably wasn't one of them.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- The New McDonalds App Will Revolutionise The Way You Order!
- Twitter Got Nostalgic About The World Before The Internet And It's Genius!
- You Can Now Visit The Titanic - But You'll Need A Snorkel and LOTS Of Cash!
- Eurovision: Ukraine bans Russian singer over Crimea visit
- Kesha suffers another setback in court battle with Dr Luke
- Charlie Hunnam related to 'selfish conflict' of Lost City of Z protagonist
- Hollywood screenwriter claims Disney 'copied' ideas for Zootopia
- Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You to be made into a film