It's tough for trees to thrive in the semi-desert Sous valley region of southern Morocco, but scientists have found that some might be getting a helping hand from an unlikely source.
Train Driver Forced To Make CRINGE Apology After Completely Missing A Stop
A scatter brained driver used the tannoy to make a grovelling apology to passengers after making a very weird mistake...
Commuters were left stunned when a train driver FORGOT to stop at a crucial station in London!
Knowing he'd made an embarrassing mistake, the Thameslink driver used the train tannoy to make an announcement to passengers.
Instead of trying to wriggle out of it or make an excuse, the driver simply 'fessed up and said it slipped his mind to put on the brakes!
Here's what one passenger shared on Twitter...
Train driver announcement of the day: "I'm very sorry, everyone. The last station was Elephant & Castle and I completely forgot to stop".— Matt Warren (@mattawarren) 28 July 2016
Passengers praised the driver for being honest about his mistake, even if it did mean a nightmare journey home for all those who wanted to get off at the stop.
A train spokesman went on to say that this is does happen every now and then... so you've got that to look forward to on your next packed train journey Hurrah!
How would you have reacted to this driver's announcement? Let us know below...
Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- This Week's Temperatures Could Bring The Hottest Day Of The Year!
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- 'Broken' widow of Chris Cornell: 'Sorry you were alone'
- Cannes 2017: Crowning the new King and Queen
- Ariana Grande's manager Scooter Braun vows to 'fight on' after Manchester attack
- Game Of Thrones new trailer: 'The Great War is here!'
- Ariana Grande cancels UK shows after Manchester Arena terror attack