The "dab" dance is a phenomenon that has caught on around the world.
Hilariously Scathing TripAdvisor Comebacks From Staff Offended By THESE Reviews.
Gone are the days when a simple apology from staff would smooth issues over. These staff take their reputations VERY seriously and felt compelled to write these catty comebacks to customers...
Some staff take their reputation very seriously. So much so, they've felt compelled to write these catty comebacks to customers...
1. Bitter Lemons
A customer who left a terrible review on TripAdvisor of a cafe and bistro in York may have been shocked to find that staff there were a little less than apologetic.
2. Hard To Please
A restaurant manager hit back with a brilliant put-down after a customer said she was "repulsed" by a waiter with piercings - and claimed the eatery was a ‘freak show’.
A user named Elizabeth had noted the staff's "large septum ring in the shape of a horseshoe" was an "interesting look" before admitting: "I wouldn’t like to meet him in a dark alley and would have preferred him not to be serving me food either!”
Manager Ben Greig apologised for Elizabeth’s wait but defended his staff by noting that the restaurant's motto is ‘love all, serve all’.
He added: “It’s sad you couldn’t look past his appearance and see him for the genuine, nice guy that he is."
Well, that will show her!
3. Those In Glass Houses....
A disgruntled customer complained about the service at Café 52 in Aberdeen on TripAdvisor after being displeased about the response from staff when one of the party was injured by a glass dropped by a waitress.
Part of the complaint read: "At no time did the manager apologise for this incident nor did he offer any form of recompense at the end of the meal we suggested a gesture of good will but he was reluctant. (sic)"
However, owner Steven Bothwell wasn't taking the comments lying down and responded in a lengthy post in which he described the customer as having a "twisted sense of reality".
Speaking about what he considered the real timeline of events, Steven added: "I revisited your table about 15 minutes before you were going to leave and the vino had made its bed in your head. At which point you started feeling my back side.... this is how it went."
We wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of these staff members!
A missing boy has been found thanks to a quick-thinking police officer who commandeered a gritter lorry to track him down.
These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Men and women 'need different things' to keep friendships alive
- Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Brit Awards honour David Bowie with best male solo artist and best album gongs
- The Jungle Book: Animating an Oscar favourite
- Logan stars Hugh Jackman and Sir Patrick Stewart bid 'au-revoir' to their superhero characters
- Chris Brown given restraining order over 'threat to kill' ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran
- Star Wars unveils cast for new Han Solo spin-off