US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Hilariously Scathing TripAdvisor Comebacks From Staff Offended By THESE Reviews.
Gone are the days when a simple apology from staff would smooth issues over. These staff take their reputations VERY seriously and felt compelled to write these catty comebacks to customers...
Some staff take their reputation very seriously. So much so, they've felt compelled to write these catty comebacks to customers...
1. Bitter Lemons
A customer who left a terrible review on TripAdvisor of a cafe and bistro in York may have been shocked to find that staff there were a little less than apologetic.
2. Hard To Please
A restaurant manager hit back with a brilliant put-down after a customer said she was "repulsed" by a waiter with piercings - and claimed the eatery was a ‘freak show’.
A user named Elizabeth had noted the staff's "large septum ring in the shape of a horseshoe" was an "interesting look" before admitting: "I wouldn’t like to meet him in a dark alley and would have preferred him not to be serving me food either!”
Manager Ben Greig apologised for Elizabeth’s wait but defended his staff by noting that the restaurant's motto is ‘love all, serve all’.
He added: “It’s sad you couldn’t look past his appearance and see him for the genuine, nice guy that he is."
Well, that will show her!
3. Those In Glass Houses....
A disgruntled customer complained about the service at Café 52 in Aberdeen on TripAdvisor after being displeased about the response from staff when one of the party was injured by a glass dropped by a waitress.
Part of the complaint read: "At no time did the manager apologise for this incident nor did he offer any form of recompense at the end of the meal we suggested a gesture of good will but he was reluctant. (sic)"
However, owner Steven Bothwell wasn't taking the comments lying down and responded in a lengthy post in which he described the customer as having a "twisted sense of reality".
Speaking about what he considered the real timeline of events, Steven added: "I revisited your table about 15 minutes before you were going to leave and the vino had made its bed in your head. At which point you started feeling my back side.... this is how it went."
We wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of these staff members!
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Godfather cast reunites for 'emotional' 45th anniversary
- Election artist Cornelia Parker sees role more like 'court fool'
- Hollywood writers' strike set to disrupt TV and film production
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour