Physicists and TV star Brian Cox believes this high-tech piece of equipment proves ghosts are just a figment of our imaginations...
This Hilarious Twitter Account Rates Your Tea Making Skills!
We all think our own tea making skills are the best, but this Twitter page lets others rate how good you are!
Last week brought us Meal Deal Talk, and this week brings us Rate My Tea!
As if social media couldn't get any more bonkers, there is now a Twitter page retweeting peoples cuppa's for the world to judge.
The page is run by Rob Temple, the genius behind Twitter account Very British Problems and was set up after he tweeted a picture of an incredibly milky cup of tea from that account which caused outrage amongst his followers.
How would your tea making skills measure up against this lot?
Yes you read that correctly...a whale gatecrashed this couple's wedding!
The remains of a mysterious sea creature have washed up on the shore of the Philippines.
Police have found "thousands" of cannabis plants, valued at more than £1m, in an underground nuclear bunker built during the 1980s.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Brits Are Taking Storm Doris In Good Humour As Winds Set To Reach EIGHTY MPH
- How you can perfect the 'dabbing' move Tom Watson apparently tried at PMQs
- Police officer commandeers gritter lorry to find missing boy
- McDonald's Workers Share Tips On How Get The Freshest And Cheapest Food!
- There Is ONE Rare Fiver Worth £50k Left In Circulation In The UK - Could It Be Yours?
- Car involved in Tupac Shakur shooting goes on sale for £1.2m
- Tara Palmer-Tomkinson's funeral: Sister hopes socialite 'heals in heaven'
- Cowell burglar convicted of £1m jewellery raid
- Oscars In Memoriam gaffe:'dead' woman in tribute video is alive
- Is THIS The Real Reason Why Jennifer Saunders Has Called Time On Ab Fab?