Parents in China are calling for the latest toy craze - miniature crossbows that shoot toothpicks - to be banned.
This Hilarious Twitter Account Rates Your Tea Making Skills!
We all think our own tea making skills are the best, but this Twitter page lets others rate how good you are!
Last week brought us Meal Deal Talk, and this week brings us Rate My Tea!
As if social media couldn't get any more bonkers, there is now a Twitter page retweeting peoples cuppa's for the world to judge.
The page is run by Rob Temple, the genius behind Twitter account Very British Problems and was set up after he tweeted a picture of an incredibly milky cup of tea from that account which caused outrage amongst his followers.
How would your tea making skills measure up against this lot?
Alaskan fisherman say they are being "chased out" of the Bering Sea by pods of killer whales which are stripping their lines of fish.
These signs were spotted by travellers who came together on Quora to share their wacky discoveries.
If you're not a fan of heights this might not be for you!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Have You Seen The Weird New Video Challenge Sweeping The Internet?
- Can You Tell Which Famous Actress This Mum Resembles?
- 118-year-old painting by Brit explorer Dr Edward Wilson discovered in Antarctica
- It Wasn't Just Dogs Who Visited Polling Stations With Their Owners!
- Brits Hit Back At US Newspaper Who Claimed UK Is 'Left Reeling' After Terror Attack In The Most British Way