This is a big warning to read the fine print when you order online!
This Hilarious Twitter Account Rates Your Tea Making Skills!
We all think our own tea making skills are the best, but this Twitter page lets others rate how good you are!
Last week brought us Meal Deal Talk, and this week brings us Rate My Tea!
As if social media couldn't get any more bonkers, there is now a Twitter page retweeting peoples cuppa's for the world to judge.
The page is run by Rob Temple, the genius behind Twitter account Very British Problems and was set up after he tweeted a picture of an incredibly milky cup of tea from that account which caused outrage amongst his followers.
How would your tea making skills measure up against this lot?
It's tough for trees to thrive in the semi-desert Sous valley region of southern Morocco, but scientists have found that some might be getting a helping hand from an unlikely source.
Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Sinkhole opens up in front of Donald Trump's seaside estate
- This Week's Temperatures Could Bring The Hottest Day Of The Year!
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'