After posting an advert in his local newspaper asking for a job to "save me from dying of boredom", pensioner Joe has been inundated with job offers!
This Hilarious Twitter Account Rates Your Tea Making Skills!
We all think our own tea making skills are the best, but this Twitter page lets others rate how good you are!
Last week brought us Meal Deal Talk, and this week brings us Rate My Tea!
As if social media couldn't get any more bonkers, there is now a Twitter page retweeting peoples cuppa's for the world to judge.
The page is run by Rob Temple, the genius behind Twitter account Very British Problems and was set up after he tweeted a picture of an incredibly milky cup of tea from that account which caused outrage amongst his followers.
How would your tea making skills measure up against this lot?
A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The Celebs People Would Most And LEAST Like As House Mates Have Been Revealed...
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story