Watch the incredible moment the pair cross the finish line together.
This Hilarious Twitter Account Rates Your Tea Making Skills!
We all think our own tea making skills are the best, but this Twitter page lets others rate how good you are!
Last week brought us Meal Deal Talk, and this week brings us Rate My Tea!
As if social media couldn't get any more bonkers, there is now a Twitter page retweeting peoples cuppa's for the world to judge.
The page is run by Rob Temple, the genius behind Twitter account Very British Problems and was set up after he tweeted a picture of an incredibly milky cup of tea from that account which caused outrage amongst his followers.
How would your tea making skills measure up against this lot?
Woolies could be returning to your local high street soon!
That could've been tragic
Fossilised dinosaur eggs from 70 million years ago have been unearthed on a building site in China.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Winter Returns As Temperatures Set To Plummet At The End Of April
- Mystery surrounds treasure trove of gold coins hidden in piano in Shropshire
- Divorced deacon chosen for popular Austria hermit job
- Labour MP defends Black Sabbath-inspired band Dream Troll after Nazi claim
- The Toy Of The 90's Is Back! And No We're Not Talking About Furbies...