He may have been the most terrifying carnivore ever to have walked the Earth but the fearsome Tyrannosaurus rex was apparently also a sensitive lover.
These Two Ridiculously Good-Looking Police Officers Have Got The Internet Flustered!
Sergeant Kayleigh Webster and PC Daryl Jones might have just broken the internet!
A pair of police officers have really helped get their force on the map - with their ridiculously good looks!
Sergeant Kayleigh Webster and PC Daryl Jones were snapped inside an Essex Police squad car as part of their Facebook campaign to promote safe driving.
However, users have been commenting about how beautiful the pair are, and less about driving safety!
One user commented:
They've attracted commenters from all over the UK:
And people reckon they're giving Kim Kardashian a run for her money:
Whist others reckon they could be in for a career change:
And others are just looking for a reason to get arrested!
We think we're going to have to agree with Dawn...!
The sculptor whose statue of Cristiano Ronaldo was ridiculed for failing to resemble the Portuguese forward has defended his work.
A bust of Portugal footballer Cristiano Ronaldo has caused a storm online - for all the wrong reasons.
As summer camps go, this is the wackiest one we've heard of and it will be heading to London in August!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- River Tyne 'booze cruise' plans slammed by police
- Have You Been Committing This HUGE Tea Making Faux Pas?
- Can You Tell The Celebrity From The Waxwork In Our Hardest Quiz EVER
- Your Favourite Chocolate Could Be Shrinking In Size!
- An Asteroid Is Due To Zoom Past Earth A Bit Too Close For Comfort Tonight!
- Ricky Gervais defends 'dead babies' joke at show in Belfast
- Frozen producer reveals film's original ending was very different
- Glastonbury 2017 line-up will include Katy Perry, The XX and Stormzy
- Oscars blunder sparks new rules backstage for PwC accountants
- Celebrities join Royals' emotional mental health campaign