After posting an advert in his local newspaper asking for a job to "save me from dying of boredom", pensioner Joe has been inundated with job offers!
You Can Now Have Valentine's Day Dinner In The Hogwarts Great Hall
Stuck for something to do on February 14th with your loved one? You can now have a romantic candlelit dinner on Valentine’s Day in the Hogwarts Great Hall...
If you're short of plans this Valentines day, then listen up! Whether you're in a wizard-obsessed relationship or single and in love with with the man himself, Harry Potter – you can now have a magical Valentine's Day dinner in the Great Hall at Hogwarts (yes, really!)
This year, Warner Bros. Studio Tour AKA Harry Potter World, is hosting a Valentine's Dinner in the Great Hall on Saturday 13th February and Sunday 14th February.
Couples will be greeted with canapés and welcome drinks on arrival – including some 'Love Potion'. Then, they’ll be seated at candlelit tables of two and treated to a three-course meal, which includes a range of desserts to share (because sharing dessert is a true test of any relationship). Ain't that right Ron?!
Your night will end with Butterbeer and a trip down Diagon Alley, before coffee, tea and sweet treats next to the Hogwarts castle model.
Oh, and after all of that, you then get to choose a WAND to take home for free, which is basically better than any engagement ring.
Just imagine this but with rose petals...
Tickets will go on sale on Wednesday 13th January and are only available in pairs, costing £247.50pp. Click here for more info.
A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The Celebs People Would Most And LEAST Like As House Mates Have Been Revealed...
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Sculptor and painter Helen Marten wins 2016 Turner Prize
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt 'took a risk' portraying Snowden
- Bob Dylan wants speech read at Nobel ceremony that he won't attend
- 'Golden backside' and £20,000 in pennies among Turner Prize contenders
- Baldwin offers to 'stop' SNL skit in exchange for Trump's tax returns