Being a stay at home parent is a full time job!
You Can Now Have Valentine's Day Dinner In The Hogwarts Great Hall
Stuck for something to do on February 14th with your loved one? You can now have a romantic candlelit dinner on Valentine’s Day in the Hogwarts Great Hall...
If you're short of plans this Valentines day, then listen up! Whether you're in a wizard-obsessed relationship or single and in love with with the man himself, Harry Potter – you can now have a magical Valentine's Day dinner in the Great Hall at Hogwarts (yes, really!)
This year, Warner Bros. Studio Tour AKA Harry Potter World, is hosting a Valentine's Dinner in the Great Hall on Saturday 13th February and Sunday 14th February.
Couples will be greeted with canapés and welcome drinks on arrival – including some 'Love Potion'. Then, they’ll be seated at candlelit tables of two and treated to a three-course meal, which includes a range of desserts to share (because sharing dessert is a true test of any relationship). Ain't that right Ron?!
Your night will end with Butterbeer and a trip down Diagon Alley, before coffee, tea and sweet treats next to the Hogwarts castle model.
Oh, and after all of that, you then get to choose a WAND to take home for free, which is basically better than any engagement ring.
Just imagine this but with rose petals...
Tickets will go on sale on Wednesday 13th January and are only available in pairs, costing £247.50pp. Click here for more info.
Spiders can tune webs to help catch prey or even attract a mate, according to researchers at Oxford University.
A giant puffball mushroom with a 1.5-metre circumference and weight of more than 10kg has been found - and quickly eaten - by a countryside ranger and her colleagues.
If you wondering how it's going to work, don't worry, so are we.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Worst thief ever? Suspect 'hides stolen blind in trousers'
- Incredible Moment Elephant RESCUES A Drowning Man
- Shark-cage diver 'reborn' after close encounter with great white
- Soot-covered man rescued from chimney after losing his keys
- This Man Brought His 'Emotional Support Duck' On A Plane And It's Positively Charming
- Dead or Alive and Celebrity Big Brother star Pete Burns dies at 57
- No extradition for ex-Eggheads star CJ de Mooi over alleged killing
- Christopher Marlowe credited as Shakespeare's co-writer
- Hundreds of Twilight costumes and props to be auctioned in Los Angeles
- Fassbender likes to 'leave people and technology behind'