US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
If Humans Came With Error Messages
This graphic artist imagines what it would look like if humans came with error messages and the result is INCREDIBLE! Do any of these apply to you?
Getting an (unhelpful) IT helpdesk-style error message is annoying on the best of days but what if your life came with pop-up messages too?
Well, Brooklyn-based graphic designer Victoria Siemer, also known as Witchoria , has created an ongoing photoseries called 'Human Error' that imagines exactly that...
The artist admits she has a 'penchant for ennui, existential crisis, and heartbreak.'
Can you relate to any of the below?
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Silence Of The Lambs director Jonathan Demme dies aged 73
- Madonna lashes out against unauthorised biopic Blond Ambition
- Jurassic Park: Jeff Goldblum reprises role in sequel
- Star Wars and Indiana Jones release dates revealed
- Cannes 2017: Is Will Smith fit to judge at world's most prestigious festival?