A bovine visitor took a fancy to a neighbourhood swimming pool and couldn't resist an early morning dip.
If Humans Came With Error Messages
This graphic artist imagines what it would look like if humans came with error messages and the result is INCREDIBLE! Do any of these apply to you?
Getting an (unhelpful) IT helpdesk-style error message is annoying on the best of days but what if your life came with pop-up messages too?
Well, Brooklyn-based graphic designer Victoria Siemer, also known as Witchoria , has created an ongoing photoseries called 'Human Error' that imagines exactly that...
The artist admits she has a 'penchant for ennui, existential crisis, and heartbreak.'
Can you relate to any of the below?
Johanna Quaas is 90 years old and officially the world's oldest gymnast according to the The Guinness Book Of Records.
If you're trapped in the house with a stressed out A-Level student right now, here is the essential advice they need to know...
Supermarket giant Lidl believe that their £6.99 clingfilm could save you £100 this winter by being used as a heatproof layer on windows and doors.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Poor Michelle Keegan! Star Gets Roasted For Innocent 'Tina And Bobby' Gaffe
- Jamiroquai tease comeback with sample of first album in seven years
- Loving director Jeff Nichols 'desperate for equality'
- Lindsay Lohan fuels speculation she has converted to Islam
- Glastonbury 2017: Country legend Kris Kristofferson to perform