Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
In America, people take tipping VERY seriously, but this took things to the next level!
Ben, an Irish waiter living and working in Texas, had Christmas arrive early when he received this incredible gesture from a customer he served.
The bill for the table was just $122 and he was astonished to find that the customer had actually left him $872!
That's a WHOPPING $750 tip which is roughly £600 - wow!
Apparently the customer overheard him talking with colleagues about how he would love to take his pregnant girlfriend, Taryn, home to Ireland to meet all of his relatives once the baby is born.
They were obviously touched by his story and decided to leave him the incredibly generous tip alongside the following message,
"Hopefully this can get you back to Ireland for the holidays!"
His girlfriend, Taryn, shared the story and the receipt on Facebook and it has gained thousands of likes from people who share their appreciation for this incredible gesture of good will.
We hope you both get to Ireland this Christmas!
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Scientists believe a tiny eight-legged creature will be the last surviving life form on Earth and could survive catastrophes including a massive asteroid impact.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Bear raids fridge and cupboards after breaking into Colorado home
- Dick Van Dyke sorry for most atrocious Cockney accent in movie history
- Ed Sheeran's promoter and two MPs demand Viagogo answers
- Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington dies in apparent suicide
- Madame Tussauds denies Beyonce waxwork 'whitewashing' claims
- OJ Simpson prepares for parole bid in the US