Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
WATCH! Gorilla Going Bonkers In His Tub Will Have You Crying With Laughter
This gorilla had the right idea in the hot weather after taking a bath to cool down. He can hardly contain his excitement!
Zola the gorilla could barely contain his excitement after zookeepers filled up a pool for him to play in in his enclosure at Dallas Zoo.
Once in the water, Zola is clearly ecstatic about having the treat as his slow and gentle splashes quickly become thrashes around the pool, sending water everywhere!
This breakdancing Gorilla is storming the internet
The primate's enthusiastic dance moves were caught on camera by zookeeper Ashley Orr.
According to Dallas Zoo, Zola's behaviour is a result of his life enriched by providing the animal with "mental and physical stimulation to increase natural behaviours."
Although some may call it dancing, it's actually just "play behaviour" and is shown by a whole range of animals.
The zoo wrote on its website: "It is easy for anyone to appreciate the good time that Zola is having in the pool because we recognize some of the same signs of play that we see in people."
Either way, he looks happy to us!
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Scientists believe a tiny eight-legged creature will be the last surviving life form on Earth and could survive catastrophes including a massive asteroid impact.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Bear raids fridge and cupboards after breaking into Colorado home
- Dick Van Dyke sorry for most atrocious Cockney accent in movie history
- Ed Sheeran's promoter and two MPs demand Viagogo answers
- Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington dies in apparent suicide
- Madame Tussauds denies Beyonce waxwork 'whitewashing' claims
- OJ Simpson prepares for parole bid in the US