Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Watch: Hungry Seal Gatecrashes Seafood Restaurant Searching For Lunch
Seal crosses the road everyday to go to his favourite seafood restaurant
Mealtimes are a serious business and this cheeky sea creature is making sure he isn't missing out!
We all get stomach rumbles around lunchtime and it seems that Sammy the Seal, as he's affectionately been nicknamed, is no different!
Everyday the blubbery mammal hurls himself up and out of the sea at Howth harbour in Dublin, Ireland and heads for The Lighthouse Seafood Restaurant across the road.
The affectionate fellow has to be shooed away by one of the staff members unless he upsets the customers, but that doesn't stop them slipping him a fishy treat for his pains...
Not content with his fishy dinner however, Sammy's soon poking his head back out of the water to see what's going on.
We're willing to bet he'll be back for more tomorrow!
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Scientists believe a tiny eight-legged creature will be the last surviving life form on Earth and could survive catastrophes including a massive asteroid impact.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Bear raids fridge and cupboards after breaking into Colorado home
- Justin Bieber banned from singing in China because of 'bad behaviour'
- Dick Van Dyke sorry for 'most atrocious Cockney accent' in Mary Poppins
- Ed Sheeran's promoter and two MPs demand Viagogo answers
- Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington dies in apparent suicide
- Madame Tussauds denies Beyonce waxwork 'whitewashing' claims