The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
Ey Up WATCH This! Yorkshire Stars Come Out In Force For AMAZING New Tea Advert
Where Everything's Done Proper: Brownlee Brothers
WATCH Olympic stars Alistair and Jonny Brownlee, Sir Michael Parkinson and the Kaiser Chiefs in these brilliantly tongue-in-cheek adverts for Yorkshire Tea...
Now that's how you advertise a good old fashioned rosy lee!
Yorkshire Tea has created some fantastic new adverts starring famous Yorkshire celebrities, including Olympic superstars Alistair and Jonny Brownlee, chat show legend Sir Michael Parkinson and big band, Kaiser Chiefs.
The Harrogate-based tea company believes in doing things 'proper', which is one of the reasons why it has dedicated £7 million to marketing!
In one of the adverts, triathletes Alistair and Jonny are 'tea couriers' delivery an urgent package to the company's headquarters. First they swim, then they cycle and then they're told off for running through the factory... don't take our word for it, watch the video above!
The advert also takes the mickey out of the brothers' famous rivalry. When a lady hands Alistair a cup of tea she says 'oh, it's you who has Gold, isn't it?' referring to Yorkshire Tea Gold Blend, but ALSO Alistair's narrow win over his brother Jonny in Rio, who secured a silver medal.
Other famous Yorkshire faces who appear in the adverts are Sir Michael Parkinson and Ricky Wilson with his band, Kaiser Chiefs.
Parky is the ultimate job interviewer, surprising an unsuspecting Barnsley lad who's trying to get a 'tea buying' job! See Parky doing his thing here...
Then there's the Kaiser Chiefs, who are tasked with singing the 'on hold' music when the receptionist has to transfer callers... hilarious! Watch poor Ricky's face when he can't even sing the first line of 'I Predict A Riot' here...
It turns out that all of Yorkshire Tea's hard work is paying off. The company is growing year on year!
What do you think? Are you a fan of a Yorkshire brew? Let us know below...
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Star Wars star Carrie Fisher and mother Debbie Reynolds remembered
- Cheryl announces birth of first child with Liam Payne on Mother's Day
- Harrison Ford calls himself 'schmuck' after plane landing blunder
- Amber Heard reveals she was warned coming out as bisexual would end career
- Twin Peaks: The 'damn good' revival TV needs