Crashing into a comet may not sound like a TERRIBLE thing, but think again...
Wayne Rooney Tries To Say 'Thank You' In Chinese And It's A Little Bit Awkward
He's not exactly known for his skills as a linguist. Well, we can't blame him for trying...
He's known for his skills on the pitch. He's not exactly known for his linguistic talents.
However, the England team captain challenged that stereotype whilst on a pre-season tour in China with Manchester United. Well, sort of.
A remarkably cringeworthy press conference ends with Rooney, Mkhitaryan & Herrera saying goodbye in Chinese pic.twitter.com/V7TEvmcwdp— Simon Peach (@SimonPeach) July 20, 2016
At the end of a press call to announce that Gulf Oil will be another of the club's partners, Wayne took to the stage with teammates Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Ander Herrera to say thank you in Chinese.
As well as making us cringe a little, Wayne also told the conference that his favourite Chinese dish was foo yung.
Oosh. Anyone else feeling a little uncomfortable?
The Social Media giant knows a WHOLE LOT of information about its users...
Do you live on one of these streets?
Sometimes it takes a child to put things in to perspective for us adults.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Man goes to court over right to 'Mona Lisa' passport smile
- A Rare 'Black Moon' Is Coming This Friday And It's NOT Something From Star Wars!
- WATCH: James Corden Proves He's Every Footballers' Worst Nightmare In HILARIOUS New Video
- Police called to M62 'assault' find extras dressed as zombies
- Man gets bitten by snake while trying to snap selfie in India