The "dab" dance is a phenomenon that has caught on around the world.
Wayne Rooney Tries To Say 'Thank You' In Chinese And It's A Little Bit Awkward
He's not exactly known for his skills as a linguist. Well, we can't blame him for trying...
He's known for his skills on the pitch. He's not exactly known for his linguistic talents.
However, the England team captain challenged that stereotype whilst on a pre-season tour in China with Manchester United. Well, sort of.
A remarkably cringeworthy press conference ends with Rooney, Mkhitaryan & Herrera saying goodbye in Chinese pic.twitter.com/V7TEvmcwdp— Simon Peach (@SimonPeach) July 20, 2016
At the end of a press call to announce that Gulf Oil will be another of the club's partners, Wayne took to the stage with teammates Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Ander Herrera to say thank you in Chinese.
As well as making us cringe a little, Wayne also told the conference that his favourite Chinese dish was foo yung.
Oosh. Anyone else feeling a little uncomfortable?
A missing boy has been found thanks to a quick-thinking police officer who commandeered a gritter lorry to track him down.
These clever hacks for making your McDonald's healthy are genius!
This rare Jane Austen note is the last in circulation in England.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Men and women 'need different things' to keep friendships alive
- Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
- Scientists Discover Over 60 New Planets And A HOT "Super Earth."
- These Are The Lovers Who Are Likely To Get Engaged On Valentine's Day
- Britain Is Going To Be Warmer Than Majorca As Temperatures Soar
- Brit Awards honour David Bowie with best male solo artist and best album gongs
- The Jungle Book: Animating an Oscar favourite
- Logan stars Hugh Jackman and Sir Patrick Stewart bid 'au-revoir' to their superhero characters
- Chris Brown given restraining order over 'threat to kill' ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran
- Star Wars unveils cast for new Han Solo spin-off