A top South African athlete has been mugged at gunpoint while out on his morning run.
Wayne Rooney Tries To Say 'Thank You' In Chinese And It's A Little Bit Awkward
He's not exactly known for his skills as a linguist. Well, we can't blame him for trying...
He's known for his skills on the pitch. He's not exactly known for his linguistic talents.
However, the England team captain challenged that stereotype whilst on a pre-season tour in China with Manchester United. Well, sort of.
A remarkably cringeworthy press conference ends with Rooney, Mkhitaryan & Herrera saying goodbye in Chinese pic.twitter.com/V7TEvmcwdp— Simon Peach (@SimonPeach) July 20, 2016
At the end of a press call to announce that Gulf Oil will be another of the club's partners, Wayne took to the stage with teammates Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Ander Herrera to say thank you in Chinese.
As well as making us cringe a little, Wayne also told the conference that his favourite Chinese dish was foo yung.
Oosh. Anyone else feeling a little uncomfortable?
The CIA has admitted it was penetrated by an insider network - of hi-tech snack thieves.
Parents in China are calling for the latest toy craze - miniature crossbows that shoot toothpicks - to be banned.
Alaskan fisherman say they are being "chased out" of the Bering Sea by pods of killer whales which are stripping their lines of fish.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- People Shared Some Of The Most Bonkers Signs They've Seen On Their Travels!
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- Have You Seen The Weird New Video Challenge Sweeping The Internet?
- Can You Tell Which Famous Actress This Mum Resembles?
- 118-year-old painting by Brit explorer Dr Edward Wilson discovered in Antarctica
- Crime thriller Riviera opens to record viewers
- Banksy's secret identity: Who is 'Robert' and has DJ Goldie slipped up?
- White House calls Johnny Depp's Trump assassination comments 'sad'
- Ron Howard steps in as director for Star Wars spin-off Han Solo
- Ricky Gervais defends AIDS joke after Twitter backlash