US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
Wayne Rooney Tries To Say 'Thank You' In Chinese And It's A Little Bit Awkward
He's not exactly known for his skills as a linguist. Well, we can't blame him for trying...
He's known for his skills on the pitch. He's not exactly known for his linguistic talents.
However, the England team captain challenged that stereotype whilst on a pre-season tour in China with Manchester United. Well, sort of.
A remarkably cringeworthy press conference ends with Rooney, Mkhitaryan & Herrera saying goodbye in Chinese pic.twitter.com/V7TEvmcwdp— Simon Peach (@SimonPeach) July 20, 2016
At the end of a press call to announce that Gulf Oil will be another of the club's partners, Wayne took to the stage with teammates Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Ander Herrera to say thank you in Chinese.
As well as making us cringe a little, Wayne also told the conference that his favourite Chinese dish was foo yung.
Oosh. Anyone else feeling a little uncomfortable?
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Godfather cast reunites for 'emotional' 45th anniversary
- Election artist Cornelia Parker sees role more like 'court fool'
- Hollywood writers' strike set to disrupt TV and film production
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour