US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
What This Woman Does With Her Wedding Dress After Her Husband Cheated Is AMAZING!
Because sometimes you just have to be petty...
When a couple says ' I Do' those vows are meant to be for life right? Well, one woman found herself single again after finding out her husband had been unfaithful, but she hasn't been shedding any tears and has instead decided to cash in on her heartbreak.
Taking to Ebay, she made a listing for the stunning Art Deco style wedding gown in hopes that any profits she made from the frock would help towards the costs of her divorce proceedings that her partner has left her to "foot the bill for".
It doesn't stop there either, as she continued to give a her ex-husband a brutal dressing down with some hilarious digs written on the listing.
"Mainly selling as I need to pay for the divorce which my ex-husband has left e to foot the bill for," she explains in the lengthy post.
"As it reaches the floor it's a little dirty around this area, so will need a dry clean before it's worn for your special day. I didn't have time to get it dry-cleaned myself before my cheating scumbag of a husband decided to call an end to our marriage."
She scathingly adds: "It cost my poor parents around £2000 brand new in 2014!"
Budding brides who hadn't already been put off buying the dress would certainly have been taken by the cynical comments that soon followed as she wrote: "If you want a dress that is full of bad memories and shattered hopes and dreams then this is the one for you!"
The post has since gone viral, and her dress has racked up over £1,650 in bids, which is just a couple hundred quid off the original £2000 price tag.
We'd say that's a win!
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival