After posting an advert in his local newspaper asking for a job to "save me from dying of boredom", pensioner Joe has been inundated with job offers!
You Can Now Discover What Animal You Would Conjure As Your Patronus
Fans of the the books and films can now discover exactly what animal they produce from their wands if they can face to face (in a magical parallel world) with a dementor.
If you haven't heard of Pottermore, where have you been recently?
The incredible website brings us all manner of 'Harry Potter' related fun and is the perfect procrastination tool.
Here you can find exerts from new stories by J.K. Rowling, see artworks and illustrations from books like Fantastic Beats or scripts like 'Harry Potter And The Cursed Child' and shop for merchandise.
But now, the internet is going crazy for a brand new feature that the website has just introduced: The Patronus Quiz
Yes, you can now be told what spirit creature you would conjure from your wand if you shouted 'Expecto Patronum!' at an evil soul-sucking dementor.
Once you’ve found out what your magical spirit animal would be, you can also find out what Hogwarts House and Ilvermorny House you’d be sorted into and even discover what type of wand you could have.
Remember Hermione's otter in the movies? (SO cute).
Meanwhile, Evanna Lynch, the actress that plays Luna Lovegood in the popular movie franchise, has taken to Twitter to express her utter disappointment at getting a…wait for it…salmon. Doh!
Poor Luna, she never seems to get any luck!
A former Argos security guard has ended the 22-year rule of the president of Gambia in a shock election victory.
Our right to privacy is about to get a lot more complicated.
Construction of a life-size replica of the Titanic has begun at a Mediterranean-themed attraction in China.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The Celebs People Would Most And LEAST Like As House Mates Have Been Revealed...
- Japanese skating rink featuring frozen fish causes a stink
- These Are The 25 Meals 11-Year-Olds Should Be Able To Cook!
- 'My Baby's Got A What?' The Moment Mum Discovers She Didn't Have The Baby She Was Expecting!
- This Waiter Got The Tip Of A Lifetime After A Moved Customer Heard His Story
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt 'took a risk' portraying Snowden
- Bob Dylan wants speech read at Nobel ceremony that he won't attend
- 'Golden backside' and £20,000 in pennies among Turner Prize contenders
- Baldwin offers to 'stop' SNL skit in exchange for Trump's tax returns
- Last Tango In Paris rape scene confession sparks Hollywood backlash