Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
WhatsApp Update Means That You Can Use It Even When You're Offline
There's a new update for WhatsApp and it allows users to send a message, even when they're not connected to the internet.
There's very little that annoys us more than when we've written out a WhatsApp message only to realise that the send button has been greyed out because we're not connected to the internet. That's when our perfectly typed out messages get lost as we move on to other apps whilst we wait for signal.
However, this problem could become a thing of the past as there's a new update being rolled out that allows users to queue up messages that will automatically send when you regain internet connection.
Picture | iStock
Before the update, WhatsApp for iOS would make users wait until they regain web connection before hitting the send button.
Now, the app will fire off the message and queue it up to send when internet connection has been regained.
The features has been around for Android users for a while now, but it will allows iPhone users to catch up on the latest technology.
This will make journeys that involve going through areas with no signal, such as train or tube rides, a lot more bearable!
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
A sinkhole has opened up in front of Donald Trump's Florida beachside estate, Mar-a-Lago.
We're finally getting treated to some sun this week as temperatures are set to rise above 25 degrees!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Huge bee swarm sparks rush-hour standstill in southeast London
- Tropical Air Is Coming Our Way As The UK Is Set To Be As Hot AS GREECE!
- Ariana Grande cancels UK shows after Manchester Arena terror attack
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o Twitter joke turns into crime caper film deal
- Tin Star: Tim Roth drunk, angry and seeking revenge in new series
- Morrissey criticises 'bullet-proof bubble' May over Manchester concert attack
- Tom Cruise confirms Top Gun 2 to take flight next year