The remains of a mysterious sea creature have washed up on the shore of the Philippines.
White House Staff Pranked President Obama With Snowmen
President Obama hates snowmen. So what do the White House staff do? Use them to creep him out in the Oval office, that's what!
It doesn't matter who you are, you always need to have your wits about you incase you fall victim to a prank. That's what happened to President Barack Obama.
It's no secret that the President has a fear of snowmen. He once told People Magazine: "There's a whole kind of Chucky element to them. They're a little creepy."
And when his wife Michelle Obama joked that she would put one in their bedroom, Mr Obama told her point blank that he'd move out. But that didn't stop the White House staff giving him a fright in his last days in office.
Official White House photographer Pete Souza explained the prank on his Instagram feed.
He said: "For the past three weeks, there have been four snowmen on display in the Rose Garden.
"We've been joking that we should move the snowmen a few feet closer to the Oval Office every day to see if anyone noticed.
"Then we realised the snowmen were too heavy to easily lift.
"But finally this morning before the president came to the office, some helpful staff - I won't say who - moved all the snowmen so each one was peeking through a different window into the Oval."
Once the figures had been put in place, Souza took a photograph of the unsuspecting President with the snowman creeping over his shoulder through the window.
Shortly after, the photo appeared on the official White House Instagram feed with the caption "do you want to build a snowman?" It was only then did Mr Obama realised he'd fallen victim to the prank.
Don't worry though, according to Souza, he saw the funny side of the joke and "he enjoyed the prank."
Thank goodness. You don't want to go around upsetting the President!
Police have found "thousands" of cannabis plants, valued at more than £1m, in an underground nuclear bunker built during the 1980s.
As Storm Doris blows us all away here are some people who saw the funny side...
The "dab" dance is a phenomenon that has caught on around the world.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Police officer commandeers gritter lorry to find missing boy
- McDonald's Workers Share Tips On How Get The Freshest And Cheapest Food!
- There Is ONE Rare Fiver Worth £50k Left In Circulation In The UK - Could It Be Yours?
- Men and women 'need different things' to keep friendships alive
- Not Again! A New Pokemon Go Is Heading Our Way...
- Oscars mix-up: La La Land envelopegate overshadows anti-Trump protests
- Oscars best picture gaffe sends Twitter into frenzy
- After An Awkward La La Land Mix Up Moonlight Wins Best Picture At The Oscars 2017!
- La La Land handed best picture Oscar in error instead of Moonlight
- Oscars night: Watch the stars arrive on the red carpet