The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
White House Staff Pranked President Obama With Snowmen
President Obama hates snowmen. So what do the White House staff do? Use them to creep him out in the Oval office, that's what!
It doesn't matter who you are, you always need to have your wits about you incase you fall victim to a prank. That's what happened to President Barack Obama.
It's no secret that the President has a fear of snowmen. He once told People Magazine: "There's a whole kind of Chucky element to them. They're a little creepy."
And when his wife Michelle Obama joked that she would put one in their bedroom, Mr Obama told her point blank that he'd move out. But that didn't stop the White House staff giving him a fright in his last days in office.
Official White House photographer Pete Souza explained the prank on his Instagram feed.
He said: "For the past three weeks, there have been four snowmen on display in the Rose Garden.
"We've been joking that we should move the snowmen a few feet closer to the Oval Office every day to see if anyone noticed.
"Then we realised the snowmen were too heavy to easily lift.
"But finally this morning before the president came to the office, some helpful staff - I won't say who - moved all the snowmen so each one was peeking through a different window into the Oval."
Once the figures had been put in place, Souza took a photograph of the unsuspecting President with the snowman creeping over his shoulder through the window.
Shortly after, the photo appeared on the official White House Instagram feed with the caption "do you want to build a snowman?" It was only then did Mr Obama realised he'd fallen victim to the prank.
Don't worry though, according to Souza, he saw the funny side of the joke and "he enjoyed the prank."
Thank goodness. You don't want to go around upsetting the President!
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Gorillaz take over the internet with new album Humanz
- Disney won't digitalise Carrie Fisher's image in new Star Wars film
- Has Kendrick Lamar just hinted at a new album?
- Loving director Jeff Nichols plans new indie film festival
- James Corden says Westminster attack 'will not divide' London as other stars share tributes