US clothing chain Nordstrom has launched a line of 'dirty' jeans which come with a 'crackled, caked-on muddy coating'.
WATCH: Dads Telling Us Why They Love Being A Parent Will Have You In Stitches
I LOVE BEING A DAD BECAUSE
And it's because of these reasons we love you, Dad!
It's Father's Day, the day dedicated to showing just how much we love our dads! Because dads, we really do love you...
The guys over at The Dad Network - including Heart's JK - have put together this adorable video, telling us exactly what it is that they love about being a dad and the reasons are hilarious (and totally adorable).
JK's son Noah is great at copying his dad! Picture | The Dad Network
JK loves when his son Noah copies him, but you'll have to watch the video to see Noah actually copy his dad!
Another dad says that he loves being a dad 'so he can justify ridiculous purchases to the wife by telling her it's for the kids' before pulling out a pink blowup flamingo.
Picture | The Dad Network
Whilst some dads like it when their child says 'I love you', others take humour in the not-so-great things about being a dad - like tiredness.
The Dad Network is a great platform connecting dads of all shapes and sizes from all over the world. You can keep up to date with them via their YouTube channel where they have a whole host of different vloggers sharing their experiences.
So, thanks Dad for putting up with us for all of these years!
You'll be shocked when you see the result!
A rare northern white rhino has gone onto the Tinder dating app in an attempt to keep his species alive.
Yes, you did read that correctly.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Mrs Brown's Boys Star Reveals He 'Almost Killed Margaret Thatcher!'
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival