The asteroid is due to pass us tonight in what has been labeled 'the fourth close shave of the year'.
Woman Who Fancied The Waterstones' Twitter Guy Ends Up MARRYING Her Crush!
This might just be the most romantic story of the year so far.
Victoria O'Brien, a self-professed book lover, admitted that she had a crush on whoever was manning the Twitter account for the bookstore Waterstones in Oxford Street back in 2012.
In fact, her crush was so deep she even tweeted the company account to let them know.
well I'm in love with whoever is manning the @WstonesOxfordSt account. Be still my actual beating heart.— Victoria (@VictoriaOB_) November 20, 2012
And when the Waterstones' social media guy replied to her, little did they know that it was the beginning of a beautiful romance!
@ameliesoleil Pff, he's not that dreamy in real life.— WaterstonesTCR (@WaterstonesTCR) November 20, 2012
When she told her friend about the Twitter conversation, her friend challenge Victoria to get a date with the mysterious tweeter within two weeks.
Although she didn't make the deadline, she did bag herself a date with Jonathan O'Brien, within two months - and as Victoria put it herself: "Three years + one book later; married!"
And the story continues when she recently tweeted a photo of herself and her new husband Jonathan O'Brien on their wedding day, alongside her original tweet.
And if it couldn't get any more romantic, she announced the new with a Charlotte Bronte quote from Jane Eyre:
Jonathan, who is now a social media guru for Innocent smoothies, said: "It’s been very odd being on the other side of the story. It's weird going viral. A lot of people have got in touch, saying they’re dead happy for us and that it’s nice to see a lovely story. It seems to have snowballed a bit.”
The wedding day photo was taken by Nottingham-based photographer Emma Luna, who proudly tweeted after her photo went viral:
Congratulations to the happy couple. What a modern day love story to tell the kids eh?
This is such a heartwarming story of two people who were first brought together in tragic circumstances.
This Zara coat has had a revamp and now you'll want it even more.
We didn't realise we wanted a gin and tonic Easter egg this badly until now!
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- It's Time To Spring Forward! Here's What You Need To Know About The Changing Clocks
- Snake on a plane! Passenger leaves reptile behind after Alaska flight
- Forget Chocolate! This Easter Egg Is Made Entirely Out Of Cheese
- The Best Place To Live In The UK Has Been Revealed! Did Your Town Make The Cut?
- Star Wars star Carrie Fisher and mother Debbie Reynolds remembered
- Cheryl announces birth of first child with Liam Payne on Mother's Day
- Harrison Ford calls himself 'schmuck' after plane landing blunder
- Amber Heard reveals she was warned coming out as bisexual would end career
- Twin Peaks: The 'damn good' revival TV needs