An absent-minded teenager has been reunited with his car three days after forgetting where he had parked it.
Woman's Ultrasound Shows That She's Having A Baby Car!
This baby might just be the new Ford Foetus...
When a pregnant woman has an ultrasound, the parents are often overcome with emotion at seeing their child for the first time.
Or you're like Rachel in Friends who can't see her baby on the scan because it's so small.
Either way, no one has ever given birth to a baby car before. That is until now.
It seems like Reddit user Brewhaus3223 and wife will be the first couple ever to give birth to a baby car if the ultrasound scan is anything to be believed!
The proud dad-to-be shared the picture on the social media site writing: "My wife is pregnant with a sports car."
Picture | REDDIT
The expectant father told Someecards that the couple already have a daughter who was conceived by IVF treatment and a gestational surrogate, and thankfully doesn't look anything like a car.
The news was almost too good to be true for the parents. He said: "A miracle happened and my wife became pregnant naturally, well as naturally as you can when you're carrying a car."
Congratulations to the couple who are expecting a little transformer. You must let us know when the new Ford Foetus arrives!
Ford is hoping 18 smell assessors, known as "golden noses", will help revive its falling car sales in China.
Movies have led us to believe that Tyrannosaurus rex could run at terrifying speeds, but new research suggests the reality was different.
A couple have made history by becoming the first to tie the knot in the British Antarctic Territory.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- 'Indestructible' eight-legged tardigrade will easily outlive humans
- Man stuck in cash machine feeds 'help' notes through receipt slot
- Eels on wheels as 3,400kg fish truck overturns
- Got you covered? 300,000 umbrellas stolen in share scheme start-up
- US Vice President Mike Pence mocks his own NASA blunder
- Venice 2017: Strong line-up to jump start awards season
- Madonna wins damages from MailOnline for 'serious invasion of privacy'
- Mercury Prize: Ed Sheeran faces acts including Stormzy and The xx for album award
- Justin Bieber hits photographer with pick-up truck in Beverly Hills
- James Bond is dead, long live the Kingsman!