Watch the incredible moment the pair cross the finish line together.
Woman's Ultrasound Shows That She's Having A Baby Car!
This baby might just be the new Ford Foetus...
When a pregnant woman has an ultrasound, the parents are often overcome with emotion at seeing their child for the first time.
Or you're like Rachel in Friends who can't see her baby on the scan because it's so small.
Either way, no one has ever given birth to a baby car before. That is until now.
It seems like Reddit user Brewhaus3223 and wife will be the first couple ever to give birth to a baby car if the ultrasound scan is anything to be believed!
The proud dad-to-be shared the picture on the social media site writing: "My wife is pregnant with a sports car."
Picture | REDDIT
The expectant father told Someecards that the couple already have a daughter who was conceived by IVF treatment and a gestational surrogate, and thankfully doesn't look anything like a car.
The news was almost too good to be true for the parents. He said: "A miracle happened and my wife became pregnant naturally, well as naturally as you can when you're carrying a car."
Congratulations to the couple who are expecting a little transformer. You must let us know when the new Ford Foetus arrives!
Woolies could be returning to your local high street soon!
That could've been tragic
Fossilised dinosaur eggs from 70 million years ago have been unearthed on a building site in China.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Winter Returns As Temperatures Set To Plummet At The End Of April
- Mystery surrounds treasure trove of gold coins hidden in piano in Shropshire
- Divorced deacon chosen for popular Austria hermit job
- Labour MP defends Black Sabbath-inspired band Dream Troll after Nazi claim
- The Toy Of The 90's Is Back! And No We're Not Talking About Furbies...
- Mel B lawyers accuse husband Belafonte of inviting killer into family home
- Will Smith to headline Blackpool Livewire Festival with DJ Jazzy Jeff
- Work has begun on FOUR sequels to Avatar, James Cameron reveals dates
- Erin Moran, who played Joanie Cunningham in Happy Days, dies aged 56
- Repertory theatre for the on-demand generation