Police cars were scrambled to a potentially serious assault only to discover two people dressed as zombies.
Woman's Ultrasound Shows That She's Having A Baby Car!
This baby might just be the new Ford Foetus...
When a pregnant woman has an ultrasound, the parents are often overcome with emotion at seeing their child for the first time.
Or you're like Rachel in Friends who can't see her baby on the scan because it's so small.
Either way, no one has ever given birth to a baby car before. That is until now.
It seems like Reddit user Brewhaus3223 and wife will be the first couple ever to give birth to a baby car if the ultrasound scan is anything to be believed!
The proud dad-to-be shared the picture on the social media site writing: "My wife is pregnant with a sports car."
Picture | REDDIT
The expectant father told Someecards that the couple already have a daughter who was conceived by IVF treatment and a gestational surrogate, and thankfully doesn't look anything like a car.
The news was almost too good to be true for the parents. He said: "A miracle happened and my wife became pregnant naturally, well as naturally as you can when you're carrying a car."
Congratulations to the couple who are expecting a little transformer. You must let us know when the new Ford Foetus arrives!
A man has been bitten by a python after trying to take a selfie with the creature.
Fans of the the books and films can now discover exactly what animal they produce from their wands if they can face to face (in a magical parallel world) with a dementor.
A researcher who lived as a badger in a Welsh hole is among winners of the annual spoof prizes for quirky scientific achievement.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Warning as Portuguese man-of-war found on England's beaches
- If You Want To Swim In A Sea Of Stars Then This Is Where You Need To Go
- Would YOU Live In The Real Life Dursley's Family Home? Well Now You Actually Can!
- Watch The Incredible Moment Alistair Brownlee Helps His Brother Over The Line In World Triathlon Series
- Stuntman successfully completes Evel Knievel canyon jump
- God Save The King! First-ever computer music recording restored
- Eva Green says Peculiar film shows 'being a bit strange is okay'
- Sacked Corrie star Marc Anwar apologises for 'unacceptable' tweets
- U2 frontman Bono warns US has 'everything' to lose if Trump wins
- Will Sex And The City return? It's a possibility, says Parker