A teenager who went viral on Twitter when he was filmed dancing the Macarena on a Saudi Arabian street has been arrested.
Poignant Moment WWI Soldiers Are Spotted On Daily Commutes
Did you see any of them on your way to work?
Whether you're in London, Bristol, Wiltshire or Newcastle, you may have spotted a battalion of WWI soldiers at the train station on your commutes to work.
Up and down the country, young men in military uniforms are handing out business cards with the names of those who died in the Battle of the Somme, 100 years ago today.
One card read: 'Private William George Dean, 1st/2nd Battalion London Regiment (Royal Fusiliers), Died at the Somme on 1st July 1916. #wearehere'
The soldiers don't speak to commuters but instead hand them the business card.
The soldiers were also pictured riding public transport.
One elderly woman found the experience emotional and was photographed wiping away a tear.
They have also been spotted by celebrities on their commute to work:
Today marks 100 years since the the Battle of the Somme, where thousands of British and French soldiers, some of which were highly unskilled, were killed on the battlefield during the First World War. 19,240 soldiers died on the first day.
The battle lasted 141 days and finally ended on 18th November 1916, where only 20 miles of land was won at that time.
Did you spot any soldiers on the way to work? Let us know!
Whoever thought of this deserves a promotion.
A rare white koala has been born at Australia Zoo in Queensland - and the search is on for a perfect name.
A budding four-year-old astronaut who sent NASA a letter asking it to build a rocket he designed was thrilled when the space agency replied with their own letter praising him.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- WATCH: Adorable Moment Teen Owl Gets The 'Hoots' For A Giant Statue
- Woman finds diamond engagement ring on carrot after 13 years
- Man 'lucky to survive' after shooting himself in heart with nail gun
- Martine McCutcheon's Cheesy Acting Past Resurfaces...
- WATCH! Young Boy Uses Pocket Money to Make Gifts For The Homeless
- The Rock crumbles as Mark Wahlberg earns best-paid actor title
- Morrissey announces new album Low In High School
- Foo Fighters turn to 'Brit pop' producer for new album Concrete and Gold
- Bradley Walsh rumoured to play Doctor Who sidekick
- Sense8: Porn site offers to pick up Netflix's cancelled LGBTQ show