This is a big warning to read the fine print when you order online!
Poignant Moment WWI Soldiers Are Spotted On Daily Commutes
Did you see any of them on your way to work?
Whether you're in London, Bristol, Wiltshire or Newcastle, you may have spotted a battalion of WWI soldiers at the train station on your commutes to work.
Up and down the country, young men in military uniforms are handing out business cards with the names of those who died in the Battle of the Somme, 100 years ago today.
One card read: 'Private William George Dean, 1st/2nd Battalion London Regiment (Royal Fusiliers), Died at the Somme on 1st July 1916. #wearehere'
The soldiers don't speak to commuters but instead hand them the business card.
The soldiers were also pictured riding public transport.
One elderly woman found the experience emotional and was photographed wiping away a tear.
They have also been spotted by celebrities on their commute to work:
Today marks 100 years since the the Battle of the Somme, where thousands of British and French soldiers, some of which were highly unskilled, were killed on the battlefield during the First World War. 19,240 soldiers died on the first day.
The battle lasted 141 days and finally ended on 18th November 1916, where only 20 miles of land was won at that time.
Did you spot any soldiers on the way to work? Let us know!
It's tough for trees to thrive in the semi-desert Sous valley region of southern Morocco, but scientists have found that some might be getting a helping hand from an unlikely source.
Critics are outraged by the artwork on the new £10 note in which Jane Austen's portrait appears airbrushed.
Forget about the blue and black or gold and white dress because the lake or wall debate is back to stress us out.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Sinkhole opens up in front of Donald Trump's seaside estate
- This Week's Temperatures Could Bring The Hottest Day Of The Year!
- The 2017 Supermarket Of The Year Has Been Revealed! And It's Surprising...
- Dutch king reveals double life as an airline pilot for KLM
- Land Rover sinks in sand at New Jersey beach 'as driver tries to take photos'
- Alien Covenant: See how visual effects team created monsters
- Adam Sandler: Oscar-buzzed and critically bashed
- Disney boss Bob Iger says 'Pirates hack' was a hoax
- Liam Gallagher to give profits from Manchester solo gig to attack victims
- The Mummy and Wonder Woman premieres cancelled after Manchester attack