This will make you feel great!
You Can Now DELETE Personal Data From Google!
Have you ever noticed how when after you've been online shopping, an advert for the clothes you were looking at will appear in your Facebook timeline? Do you wonder how that happens?
It's because Google stores a history of every single thing you search, the websites you have visited and what YouTube videos you watch too. This means that the information you put in to Google can generate adverts targeted to your needs on other websites, such as Facebook. Google knows A LOT about you. Creepy, huh?
However, things might be about to change if you do this hack. Google have announced that they will be launching a new feature that will let users delete some of the information the search engine collects about you.
The new 'My Activity' feature will let users see their online history in one place, rather than having to look up your search history on individual devices.
With the new feature, it means that when you delete some history from your computer, it will automatically be removed from your phone and tablet too.
The feature will be rolled out next week.
Unfortunately, Google is yet to come up with a feature that let's us delete items that come up when we search our own names...
A businesswoman has criticised an airport security guard for rifling through her luggage and having a photograph taken with one of her live lobsters.
A convenience store called Singhsbury's has changed its name after being threatened with legal action... to Morrisinghs.
A top South African athlete has been mugged at gunpoint while out on his morning run.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Hungry hackers stole $3k worth of snacks from CIA vending machines over several months
- Could dangerous toothpick crossbow craze be new fidget spinner?
- Killer whales 'chasing' Alaskan fishermen to steal catch
- People Shared Some Of The Most Bonkers Signs They've Seen On Their Travels!
- You'll Soon Be Able To Go For A Swim 115 Feet In The Air
- 'Kill Jay Z'? The king is back, but different
- Iggy Azalea and Demi Lovato hit back after Halsey comments
- Paddington bear author Michael Bond dies aged 91
- Michelle Rodriguez threatens to leave Fast and Furious franchise over limited female roles
- Miranda Kerr forced to hand over $8m worth of jewellery