Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Favourite film lines
The Clint Eastwood one-liner "Go ahead, make my day" has been voted the most iconic film catchphrase.
One in five people taking part in the survey said the line in the film Sudden Impact was their favourite.
Arnold Schwarzenegger's "I'll be back", from The Terminator, was voted second.
"Nobody puts Baby in the corner" from Dirty Dancing came third.
"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates", Tom Hanks' line from Forrest Gump, came fourth in the survey, with "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" from Gone with the Wind completing the top five.
A total of 1,295 people took part in the online poll.
So what's your favourite line from the movies? Tell us below.
- You made a time machine?...out of a De-Lorean?....Marti McFly, Back to the Future....Jackie Cambridge
- Life is Like A Box of Chocolates ... Forest Gump. Allexmarie Holland
- My favourite is when ET says to elliott 'Ill be right here' and points to elliots head. It gets me everytime, proper snot sobbing! Debbie Barnes
- I am not a man I am Cantona! - Looking for Eric. Lisa Golding
- Nobody puts Baby in the corner - Claire George
- If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything, I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now, do you understand... everything I've just said? 'Cause if you don't, I'll kill ya! Now, Mr Bubble and Squeak, you may enlighten me.
Rory Breaker: Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels...... love it, ;o) Steph Edmunds
- You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off. Susan
- I carried a watermelon - Dirty Dancing. Sarah
- "What do you wanna marry me for anyhow?!" "So i can kill you anytime i want!" - Sweet Home Alabama from Leanne
- "I'll be back" The Terminator James Rowling
-"My name is Bond, James Bond" - James Bond Becky Braybrook
-"you lookin at me....you lookin at meeeeeee" Taxi Driver Sue Ellis
-"he's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy" Life Of Brian Heather Moore
-"Gonna make him an offer he cant refuse!" The Godfather Sheri Langdale
- "I'll carve his heart out with a spoon. Why a spoon cousin? Because it's blunt, it'll hurt more!" Jane Cowell
- "I carried a watermelon " Dirty Dancing Nicki Edwards
- "Go ahead make my day!" Sudden Impact Eve Churchett
- "I was once a weak man!!! 'once a week is enough for any man!" Carry On At Your Convenience Julie Owers
- "The first rule is you do not talk about fight club the second rule is you do not talk about fight club" Fight Club Derek Hart
- "nobody puts baby in a corner" Dirty Dancing Vicky Jones
-"coming thru, coming thru" Grease Lizzie Cox
- "I don't wanna be a pie, I don't like gravy" Chicken Run Sara Last
- "you had me at hello" Jerry Maguire Julie Poole
- "Huston we have a problem" Apollo 13 Elaine Yates
- "Nobody puts baby in a corner" Dirty Dancing Elizabeth Turner
- "Do they teach beauty queens to apologise, because you suck at it" Erin Brockovich Julia Blackman
-"Take me to bed or lose me forever" Top Gun Andrea Chance-Osman
-"You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off" The Italian Job Joanne Louise Finch
-"You're late. You're stunning!" Pretty Woman Cathy Halliday
-"Go ahead, make my day" Sudden Impact Jack Dearman
- "Never invite a vampire into your home silly boy, it renders you helpless" The Lost Boys Jack Dearman
-"You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off" The Italian Job Carol Murray
-"Get off your horse and drink your milk and get the hell out of here" The Cowboys Lisa Morgan
-"Hasta la vista baby" Terminator 2: Judgment Day Gladys Margerrison
-"I feel the need the need for speed" Top Gun Louisa Twyford
-"Surely you can't be serious."- "I am serious. And don't call me Shirley" Airplane! Louisa Twyford
Favourite film lines
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...