Arsenal scored 12 minutes from time to win the FA Cup final in a pulsating 2-1 victory over Chelsea.
Iceland Football Commentator Goes Nuts Not Once, But TWICE!
Whether you're a fan of footie or not, this guy's voice is golden.
We all remember THAT amazing video clip of the Icelandic football team's commentator going absolutely mental when Iceland scored against Hungary in the 2016 Euros.
Even if you're not a football aficionado, the chances are you watched or at least heard the enthusiastic commentator screaming over the crowd as his country's team swept to glory against the other nation.
Well just to remind you (and because it's so awesome), here's the original video:
Just look at him cheering! GOOOOOOO TEAM!!!
Read more: A History Of David Beckham's Tattoos
Well now we're about to show you something which might be a little more difficult to watch.
Disclaimer: If you're still licking your wounds over England's tragic defeat against Iceland last night, ensuring we didn't get a place in those quarter finals, then you might want to look away now.
For the rest of us however, please sit back and enjoy another epic commentary:
WWE has cancelled a tour event at the Manchester Arena next month following Monday's terror attack.
Wayne Rooney is likely to leave Manchester United this summer, Sky sources understand.
Footballing rivals Manchester City and Manchester United have joined forces to pledge £1m towards a fund for victims of the terror attack that killed 22 people.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Five reasons for Manchester United to remember Europa League final
- Paul Pogba: We played for Manchester - we played for the people who died'
- David Moyes quits as Sunderland manager after Premier League relegation
- Chelsea's N'Golo Kante is EA Sports Premier League Player of the Season
- Argentine footballer sent off in England clash after video review spots foul
- Ryanair says ticket price cuts will continue as it reports profit spike
- Labour pledges major roll out of free childcare to tackle 'patchy support'
- Housing crisis: Post-Brexit construction skills shortage 'a critical issue'
- Former Panama dictator Manuel Noriega dies aged 83
- Tiger Woods: Medicine not alcohol led to DUI arrest