Thomas Bjorn has been announced as Europe's Ryder Cup captain for the next contest in France in 2018.
Iceland Football Commentator Goes Nuts Not Once, But TWICE!
Whether you're a fan of footie or not, this guy's voice is golden.
We all remember THAT amazing video clip of the Icelandic football team's commentator going absolutely mental when Iceland scored against Hungary in the 2016 Euros.
Even if you're not a football aficionado, the chances are you watched or at least heard the enthusiastic commentator screaming over the crowd as his country's team swept to glory against the other nation.
Well just to remind you (and because it's so awesome), here's the original video:
Just look at him cheering! GOOOOOOO TEAM!!!
Read more: A History Of David Beckham's Tattoos
Well now we're about to show you something which might be a little more difficult to watch.
Disclaimer: If you're still licking your wounds over England's tragic defeat against Iceland last night, ensuring we didn't get a place in those quarter finals, then you might want to look away now.
For the rest of us however, please sit back and enjoy another epic commentary:
Former FIFA president Sepp Blatter has lost his appeal against a six-year ban from football.
Chelsea laid down a huge marker for the Premier League title by coming from behind to beat Manchester City 3-1 in a game that boiled over at the Etihad Stadium.
England shook off an indifferent first half to beat Australia 37-21 and end their year unbeaten with a 14th successive win.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Seventeen new footballers claim they were abused
- Nico Rosberg retires five days after winning Formula One title
- Cristiano Ronaldo almost signed for Barcelona, says ex-president Joan Laporta
- Striker Harry Kane signs new deal with Tottenham
- Man United face Hull while Liverpool take on Southampton in EFL Cup semis
- Brexit deal possible by October 2018 - European Commission negotiator
- Goat goes on the rampage and attacks pensioner named Billy
- British teens worse than those in Estonia at maths, science and reading
- FA to increase scope of child sex abuse review as QPR in spotlight
- Brother of slain social media star Qandeel Baloch charged with her murder